52

Michael, Chloe and Laura were all spending time together. Laura and Chloe were bonding while shopping, Michael was mostly just following the two around. He felt like a third wheel to his girlfriend and best friend.

"Michael!" Chloe calls, and Michael quickens is pace, catching up with the girls.

"Yes?" He says, looking at the two girls staring at a clothing rack.

"Wouldn't Laura look hot as fuck in this?" Chloe asks, holding up a tight, low-cut little black dress.

"Chloe, my mom and Kevin will definitely kill me if I were to ever wear anything like that." Laura chuckles, not even thinking about it.

"They'd never have to know. Michael?" Chloe smirks.

"I mean, yeah, but don't force her. She's already hot as fuck." Michael says, putting an arm around Laura's waist.

"I mean, they wouldn't have to know... I don't know." Laura says, debating possibly buying it.

"Can we get food yet?" Michael asks, just wanting to leave this store.

"No." Laura and Chloe both reply.

He groans as Laura takes his hand to drag him through the store.

"You're the best." Laura whispers, kissing Michael on the cheek.

"You guys already bought so much, we'll be done soon right?" Michael questions.

"Yes, Michael. We'll be done soon." Laura chuckles, "You're like shopping with a child. You're taking it like a champ though, I'm proud of you."

//

"Why were we here all day!" Michael groans, getting in the car.

"It was only like, around four hours." Chloe replies.

"Exactly. How the fuck do you spend that much time shopping?" He says, his head leaning back as he closes his eyes. Michael was way too tired.

Michael wasn't sure how he was going to last even longer, they were going back to Chloe's now but all he wanted was a nap.

"You complain a lot." Chloe tells him, rolling her eyes as Michael drives off.

"You already know that. It's just to annoy you." He says, a sarcastic smile on his face.

"Michael, don't be a little bitch." Chloe mutters.

"I'm really happy I get to hang out with you guys, it's so much fun, wow." Laura sarcastically states, a big fake smile on her face.

Everybody in the car falls silent, Michael and Chloe both trying to not laugh as Laura tries to act annoyed.

The silence breaks when Laura's phone rings for the fourth time today, but she ignores it, again.

She refused to answer it.

"Laur, babe, maybe you should answer that." Michael laughs.

"Oh, no, it's just random numbers." She lies.

Michael nods before turning on the music, which was the CD Laura had made him.

Once they pull onto Chloe's street, Chloe speaks up, "I love driving with Michael, he always has such great music playing."

"Actually, Laura made this for me." Michael smiles.

Chloe raises her eyebrows, intrigued, "Laura, you made this especially for him? Wow, some suggestive songs on here..."

"Chloe..." Laura warns.

"I mean, she's right." Michael smirks, glancing at Laura as they pull up to Chloe's.

"Anyways..." Laura says, getting out of the car and heading toward the front door.

Michael rushes up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and resting his chin on her shoulder.

Laura giggles, smiling as he tightens his grip around her.

"I love you." He whispers into the crook of her neck.

Laura felt her stomach flip, and she grabs Michael's hands, loosening his grip on her. She chuckles, turning around and wrapping her arms around his neck before pressing quick kisses to his lips.

"Stop being so disgusting and get inside!" Chloe calls from the front door.

The two pull apart, laughing Chloe's comment.

"I love you too." Laura smiles, taking Michael's hand and walking inside with him.

When they're all in, they sit together on the couch, and Laura's phone rings once more.

"Laura, babe, please just answer it. It might be a wrong number, just let them know." Michael chuckles.

Frustrated with these calls, she dismisses herself, heading to the other room to answer. There was no way she wanted them to hear this phone call. 

"Stop fucking calling me!" She quietly exclaims as she answers the call, since she knows exactly who it is that's been calling her all day.

The voice on the other line bitterly chuckles, "Well that's no way to talk to your boyfriend, is it?"

___________

hey thanks for reading