63

Michael got to Laura's house just after six in the morning. Thankfully he wasn't that tired since he usually would wake up around this time for school, so he was used to it.

Ty was waiting on the front step for him, and he had a huge smile while waving at Michael as he got out of the car.

"Hey, buddy!" Michael whispers, smiling as Tyler runs over to give him a hug.

"Hi, Michael!" He quietly replies, pulling away from Michael and pointing to the bag on the front step, "There's Laura's bag. I just woke her up. She should be out of bed soon."

Michael had a huge smile across his face, "Ty, thanks for helping me out with this."

"It was fun!" Ty tells him, so happy that Michael included him in this plan for Laura.

The two boys hear the front door open, and Laura's standing there half asleep in her pyjamas, rubbing at her eyes, "What's going on?"

"I helped Michael surprise you!" Ty replies, rushing over to his older sister.

"You did? Well, what's this surprise?" She questions, smiling down at her brother.

"I'm not allowed to say." Ty replies, smiling at Laura.

Laura gives Michael a questioning look, "Michael? Do you want to tell me what's going on?"

Michael approaches Laura, and Tyler heads back inside but waves at Michael before he does.

"Laur, I love you, you know that, right?" Michael smiles, quickly kissing her lips.

"Uh... yeah... I love you too. Michael, what's going on?" She asks.

"Grab your bag, we have to get going." Michael tells her, dangling his keys in front of her.

"My bag?"

"I packed you a bag!" Ty exclaims from the open front window, making Michael laugh.

"You did? When?" She asks.

"Last night, I put all your favourites in there." He replies, a small laugh being heard as he runs away from the window.

"He's a great kid." Michael smiles.

Laura couldn't believe Michael did this, and she still didn't even know what they were doing. She just stood there, shaking her head at her boyfriend as she tried to hide a smile, "You're unbelievable."

"I guess you won't believe me then when I tell you I'm taking you to New York City for the weekend." Michael tells her, a small smirk on his lips.

"You're lying!" She quietly exclaims, her jaw dropped.

Michael just chuckles, grabbing Laura's bag for her and setting it in the backseat. He walks to the front, but before getting in the drivers seat he looks back over to Laura, a smile spreading across his face, "So? You coming?"

She stood there with her jaw dropped still, not believing him, but she just nodded before rushing to get in the car with Michael.

"You're too good to me. I love you." Laura says, leaning over a kissing his lips.

Michael had the biggest smile on his face before quickly kissing her again, "I told you that you deserve the world. This is what I could give you for now. But one day, my love."

//

The whole ride there the pair listened to music on a playlist Michael made just for the ride. He included songs he knew Laura loved, songs he loved and would love having Laura sing along with him.

As soon as they got to their hotel room they dropped their bags, their lips connecting quickly as they fall onto the bed.

"I love you. I love you." Laura mumbles, as Michael trails kisses down her neck.

"I love you so fucking much." Michael tells her, holding onto her face as he stares into her eyes.

She quickly connects their lips once again, and Michael smiles through the kiss.

He couldn't believe she was his. He was so happy that she was here with him.

"Michael, oh my god." She says, pulling away from him looking panicked.

"What? Are you okay, I- I'm sorry-"

"My mom's gonna kill me." Laura interrupting him, realizing she'll be gone until Sunday night.

"Ty told her that you're at Chloe's for the weekend, my mom thinks all of us are here. Don't worry, they've all had a lot of practice in lying to parents if it's needed." Michael chuckles, wrapping his arms tightly around her waist.

Laura smiles, "I don't know how you did this, but thank you. You didn't have to, but I appreciate it so, so much."

"Again, anything for you." Michael tells her, pressing a quick kiss to her lips before getting up, "So, what do you want to do today?"

"Anything. I'll be with you, in my favourite city, I'm okay with anything, Michael." Laura smiles.

"It's your weekend! Come on!" Michael says, pulling her up towards him.

She nods, "Okay. I'm so excited, I love you, let's go."

//

Michael and Laura spent the whole day out in the streets of New York.

The pair were both the happiest they've ever been in their entire lives.

"Laura!" Michael laughs, pulling her into his chest, as she giggles and wraps her arms around him.

The two had just walked out of the Winter Garden Theatre after seeing School of Rock, since Laura loved seeing musicals so much.

Michael had surprised her, he knew she'd want to go to a show, and she couldn't have been more excited. He loved seeing the look on her face when he told her. The complete excitement as she shrieked and hugged him as tight as she could before pressing her lips to his.

"Michael, come on!" She laughs, pulling away from him so they can continue to walk down the street.

She tightly holds onto his hand, them both walking together. He leans over, pressing a kiss to her cheek as they pause, waiting to cross the road.

"I'm so in love with you, Michael." She whispers, staring up at him so lovingly, he couldn't believe she was real.

Even though they've said it to each other so many times, he still felt as though there were butterflies in his stomach. The way she was staring up at him and the way she spoke, he felt so loved and so in love.

"Laura, I'm so in love with you too."

_____________

sorry I know I took forever to update I was trying to make their road trip playlist which is now on the Spotify account the link is on my account check it out!!!