51

Laura wakes up to Michael leaving soft kisses along her neck, the two still in Ashton's bed from the previous night.

She giggles, "Good morning."

He hums in response, leaning over and quickly kissing her lips, "Good morning."

Laura stretches out, then she realizes this is going to get awkward quickly.

"So, uh, do you remember what happened last night?" Laura asks.

"Honestly, I think I'm still a little drunk, but I remember parts." Michael laughs.

Laura sits up, "Did we- uh-"

"No, I mean, I'm about ninety-nine percent sure we didn't."

"Okay, I'm also pretty sure we didn't, I just wanted to make sure." She lightly chuckles, trying to cover up how awkward this is.

Seconds later, the door swings open and Laura gasps, holding the blankets tightly to her chest.

"Oh my god, I didn't know you guys were still in here. I thought you went home, I'm sorry!" Ashton exclaims.

"It's fine, it's just you." Michael says, letting out a deep breath.

Ashton chuckles, "Wow, you guys actually fucked in my bed. Didn't think you had it in you."

"Actually, we didn't." Laura replies, running a hand through her hair knowing she probably looks like a mess.

Ashton scoffs, "Yeah, okay, whatever."

Ashton leaves, closing the door behind him and locking it again with his key, as that's how he got in there.

"I think maybe we should get dressed and see who else ended up sleeping here." Michael says, reaching down to the floor to pick up his shirt.

Laura giggles, "Yeah, that's probably a good idea."

Once the two are dressed, Laura makes sure her hair and makeup aren't too bad, she knows she won't be able to save it though.

Michael opens the door, and grabs Laura's hand before leading her back out to where many people are still sleeping on couches and the floor.

"Oh, hi, you're here." Chloe groggily says, trying her best to smile at Michael and Laura.

Michael chuckles, "You okay?"

"I'm hungover. I don't get hungover. I need to throw up." Chloe grumbles.

"Chloe, do not puke in my house!" Ashton calls from the kitchen.

"I won't! I don't feel like I will, I need to so that I'll feel a bit better." Chloe replies, rolling her eyes. "Also, I'm not leaving any time soon."

"Yeah, whatever, that's fine." Ashton mutters, bringing glasses of water over for both Laura and Michael.

"Wow, look at you taking care of everybody." Michael chuckles, taking the glass from Ashton.

"I mean, most people have already left. I'm only really helping you guys." Ashton chuckles, "Calum, Luke and Jada are all in my brother's room."

"Well I think we should all wake these people up to kick them out, so we can all go to breakfast together." Chloe says.

//

"I feel like such an asshole like this." Chloe says, playing with the sunglasses she's wearing inside the restaurant.

"You definitely look like an asshole, but I'd do the same thing if I was as hungover as you." Calum laughs.

"I want pancakes!" Jada whines, leaning on Luke.

"You're all so annoying when you're hungover, or still drunk." Ashton complains. He was still annoyed he didn't get to drink as much.

"I just want pancakes, okay?" Jada mutters.

Even though Laura was starting to get a headache, she wasn't thinking much about it. She was smiling, looking around the table at everybody. Though they were all hungover, or possibly still drunk, they were enjoying themselves still.

"Laura, wanna tell me what this is?" Chloe quietly says, snapping Laura from her thoughts.

"What?"

"You and Michael just love to give each other hickeys, don't you?" She quietly chuckles, as the group gets their food served to them.

"Are you serious?" Laura asks.

Chloe nods, poking at Laura's collarbone, "Yeah."

Laura tries not to stress about what Chloe just said, but she was worried. Her mom or Kevin, or both, will freak.

"I'll be right back." Laura says, quickly kissing Michael's cheek before excusing herself from the table to go to the bathroom to stare at herself in the mirror.

Michael smiles up at her, watching her walk off.

As Laura stood looking at herself in the mirror, Michael looked over at Laura's phone lighting up on the table next to her plate. It was just a number, with no name, he looked confused at it before going back to the conversation with his friends.

Laura knew she'd be able to cover the marking on her neck, and sighs before heading back to the table.

"Laur, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to but you got a text from an unknown number." Michal says, pushing Laura's phone back towards her as she sit back at the table.

"Oh, that's okay, thanks." She says picking up the phone.

And when she looks at her phone, she may not have had a contact saved for this number, but it wasn't unknown. She knew exactly who it was.

________

I'm so tired I hate work and parties but I love money and drunk people rip luv y'all