46

After leaving, Michael and Laura sat in the car just talking for a while.

Michael invited her back to his place so the two could spend a little more time together. He really wanted to stay with her as long as he could.

They were still stopping at Laura's though, so she could pick up his gift and speak to her mom.

Laura hummed along to Michael's music playing, resting her hand on Michael's, which was on her thigh.

"I'm glad you always enjoy my music." Michael chuckles, looking over at his girlfriend.

"Of course. It's the best." Laura laughs, gently squeezing his hand.

When they pull up to Laura's house, she gives Michael a small grin before going inside.

"Laura?" Her mother quietly calls as she steps in the house.

"Hey, mom. I'm just grabbing Michael's gift. I'll be back a little late tonight." Laura says, grabbing it off the shelf.

"Just make sure you're quiet when you come home, okay? It would be great if you don't wake Kevin or Tyler." She weakly smiles, approaching her daughter.

"Of course. He's waiting though, so, I have to go. Love you, see you later." Laura replies, quickly hugging her mom before rushing out the door.

Laura heads back out to the car, smiling at Michael, "You're not getting this until we get back to yours."

He chuckles, nodding as he starts heading home.

When they get there, Laura follows Michael into the house.

"Hey, are you okay if we go up to my room?" Michael asks.

Laura quickly looks up at him, "Sure, uh, yeah."

Michael smiles, nodding for her to follow him.

When they get upstairs, Laura sits on Michael's bed as he shuffles around his room, picking up some things lying around. When he reaches to the back of his shelf, he smirks as he looks over at her.

"Would you like one?" Michael asks, holding up his two shot glasses he keeps hidden.

"Oh, definitely." Laura chuckles, getting up and walking over to Michael as he pulls a bottle of vodka out from under his desk.

Quickly, he pours the two of them shots, handing one to Laura.

"Thankfully my mom isn't here tonight." Michael chuckles, taking the shot.

Laura follows, taking the shot before placing the glass down and taking a seat on his bed.

Before Michael joins her, he grabs a small box before sitting with her.

"So, Laur. I got this for you, and I really hope you like it." Michael nervously says, handing the little box over.

Laura couldn't hold back her smile as she takes the box from him. She pulls the lid off the box, smiling when she sees the necklace he got her.

"Michael... I- wow. Thank you." Laura quietly replies, putting the box down and wrapping her arms around him.

She looks up at him, smiling before pressing her lips to his. Michael quickly pulls her closer deepening their kiss.

Laura smirks through the kiss, cupping Michael's face as he pulls her onto his lap so she's now straddling him.

Michael slowly starts to slide Laura's sweater off, down her arms before it quietly hits the floor.

When she pulls away, she starts making her way down his neck.

"Babe, babe." Michael says, his voice sounding deeper than usual.

"Yeah?" She heavily breathes, moving back up to his jawline.

"W-we have to stop." Michael replies, letting out a deep breath, his hands still gripping Laura's hips tightly.

Laura tilts her head in confusion but nods, refusing to meet his eyes. Did she go too far? Did she do something wrong? What if he didn't like it?

He notices the look on her face, "Laur, it's not you. If we continue I'm going to have a problem I'll have to go fix, if you know what I mean."

Laura chuckles, hiding her face in the crook of his neck before mumbling, "I think I need another shot."

Michael nods in agreement, and she moves off him.

She gasps, and Michael quickly looks very at her, "What?"

"Your mom is going to hate me." Laura says, poking the new large hickey on Michael's neck as she takes the shot from Michael's hand.

Taking the shot quickly, she hands the glass back to Michael.

"No she won't. The guys will definitely say something, though." He laughs before taking a shot himself.

Laura moves back farther onto the bed, motioning for Michael to sit next to her.

"Let's watch a movie." Michael says, grabbing his laptop from beside his bed.

"I've been wanting to watch Dirty Dancing again. You've seen it, right?" Laura questions.

"Uh, I haven't, actually." Michael mumbles.

"Wait, you're telling me my boyfriend has never seen Dirty Dancing? I'm in a relationship with somebody who's never seen Dirty Dancing?" Laura says, completely shocked, and a little upset that he's never seen one of her favourite movies.

"I guess we'll be watching Dirty Dancing then." Michael chuckles.

Laura smiles, pressing a kiss to his jawline, "Great."

Michael pulls Laura close to him, as he searches for the movie.

"Oh, and one of the songs on this is from the soundtrack." Laura says, handing a CD over to Michael. "I wanted to make something for you, and at first I didn't know what I wanted to make. Then I realized I could make something I really care about for somebody I really care about. It's a bunch of songs that I love, or that make me think of you. Good luck trying to figure out which is which. I would've made it and actual mixtape, you know, on a tape, but I figured you didn't have that kind of technology."

"Laura, that's so cute. I love it and I haven't even listened to it yet. Thank you." Michael says, kissing her cheek.

Laura giggles, "Let's watch the movie."

___________

hey y'all thanks for reading I luv u 

ALSO I just made a playlist on the Spotify account of the mixtape the link is on my account ok thanks bye!!