66

"Laura, let's go!" Chloe calls, trying to get Laura out of the car.

She groans at Chloe, before getting out of the car and following her and Jada into the hair salon.

They were getting their hair done for prom, before going to get their makeup done. After they were all going to get ready at Chloe's before meeting up with the guys.

"Honestly, why are we paying to get all this done? I feel like I'm wasting so much money." Laura mutters, she was mostly just grumpy from being up early, even though it's not very early compared to when school normally starts.

"Because how many other times in your life will you be able to do this? Not many. Now stop complaining, it's prom day!" Chloe replies, holding the door open for her friends as they walk into the salon.

Laura couldn't help but smile, it was starting to set in that prom was tonight.

The three girls all sat at separate chairs, getting ready for their hair to be styled. They were all smiling so wide, even though they all were trying to keep low expectations.

While the girls were getting their hair done, the guys were just waking up in Calum's garage, getting ready to play video games.

"Is anybody else nervous as hell for tonight, or is that just me?" Luke asks, right as their game is starting.

"What do you have to be nervous for? You've been with Jada forever." Calum replies.

"That doesn't mean I'm not stressed. I need everything to be great for her." Luke groans.

"Dude, same. I'm so fucking nervous." Michael adds, getting exactly what Luke is feeling.

Michael didn't want to be nervous, but Laura meant so much to him that he didn't want her to be disappointed. He just wanted everything to go well.

"Guys, relax. You'll be fine." Calum tells them.

"Oh, shut up. You can ditch your date with no problems if you want. We don't have that luxury." Ashton mutters, rolling his eyes at Calum.

"Chloe will ditch you for some girl ten times hotter than you by the end of the night, Ashton, nice try." Calum replies, lightly chuckling.

Ashton rolls his eyes once again, fed up with Calum.

"Okay, stop. We're all gonna have a good time." Luke mutters.

"You started this." Calum mumbles, focusing back on the video game.

Michael just quietly laughed at his friends, he couldn't believe them.

"Do you think we should be getting ready? What are the girls up to?" Ashton asks.

"Yeah, Jada just texted me saying they're almost done their hair. She says Laura's already done though. They're getting makeup done after that." Luke tells him, reading her text off his phone.

"They're going to look so good. Women are so beautiful, like wow, can you believe the three greatest women on this earth are our best friends?" Ashton says, finally playing the video game.

"Right, fuck. We're so lucky." Luke replies.

Luke reaches over and grabs one of the beers off the coffee table that Calum just brought out of the fridge, and hands one to Michael.

"Thanks, we're gonna need it." Michael chuckles, taking the alcohol from Luke.

//

The girls were just getting back to Chloe's after getting hair and makeup done. They were so happy with how it all turned out. Though, Chloe was touching up her makeup, part of her wished she'd just done it herself.

"Chloe you look so good, stop it!" Jada tells her, trying to take the makeup brush from her hand.

Chloe sighs, "I know it doesn't look bad. I just wish I did it."

"Stop! I'm not letting this ruin prom for you!" Jada replies, getting the brush out from Chloe's grip.

Laura also took all of Chloe's makeup away from her, making Chloe groan.

"We need to get dressed, so we can take pictures before the guys get here." Laura says, unzipping the three separate garment bags containing their dresses.

"I'm so excited." Jada quietly breathes out, the three of them just staring at their dresses.

Once the girls all had their dresses on, they went downstairs, and the moment Chloe's mom saw them she was crying.

"Mom, come on!" Chloe whines, getting embarrassed that her mom was acting this way.

Pam sniffles, "I'm sorry. You guys just look so beautiful and you've grown up so much-"

"Okay! Well we'll just go take selfies for now." Chloe interrupts, lightly laughing at her mom.

"I'm barely even crying! When the boys get here it'll be bad." She tells her daughter, picking up her camera to take pictures of the girls.

The three girls couldn't stop laughing throughout the picture taking, they were having such a great time together.

There's a knock at the door before the four boys let themselves in, and Pam gasps when she sees them.

"You look so handsome, my boys, come here!" She exclaims, holding her arms open for them.

All four of them surround her in a group hug, the group of them laughing.

They all break off into their pairs, though Calum's date isn't with them yet, so he continues to talk with Pam.

"Laur, babe, wow." Michael stammers out, not even knowing what to say, "You look... wow."

"You look very 'wow' as well." Laura giggles, pressing a kiss to his cheek.

"Alright, guys, picture time! You have to go soon." Pam calls, gathering the group together.

Michael took Laura's hand, walking them over to the group so they could get this night over with.

__________

hey guys I'm so sorry for being so bad at uploading and that this isn't that good school is killing me but it's not my fault there was a 5 week strike making them push 10 weeks on content into like 6 weeks I feel like death