Epilogue 1

Michael was scared. He was packing up his mom's car with all his stuff. Though, it was his car now. His and Laura's car.

His mom was already crying. It made Michael feel awful. It made him debate whether or not he could leave. Maybe he wasn't ready.

But his mom helped him pack the last of his things, and told him he needed to go. It was time for him to go.

So Michael got in his car and made the ten hour drive to Laura. He listened to music and talked to a couple of his friends over the phone. Chloe ended up making him cry, so he had to pull over and calm down before driving again.

Once Michael had got to Laura's dorm, she was bringing boxes outside for when Michael arrived. Michael was so excited to see her, the second he parked the car outside the building he ran right to her. Laura almost started crying immediately, putting down the box she was holding to quickly wrap her arms around her boyfriend. She cried and he almost cried too.

Laura was only able to fit the two boxes she had brought down already into the car, and she had him drive to their new place.

They spent the whole day bringing their stuff to the house. After all of Michael's stuff and all of Laura's boxes were in their room, they started to unpack. They FaceTimed Chloe while doing so. Chloe was so happy to see them thriving.

The pair didn't get very far with the unpacking, they ended up passing out on their mattress on the floor. They barely had any furniture, but they didn't care because they were together. 

During the summer, everybody in their house went home to see their families. Laura started her job shortly after they had moved in. Chloe and Jada both came to visit a few weeks into summer break.

Laura was struggling a bit, she was so busy, but she was so glad she had this opportunity. She was so happy to have Michael there. She was so happy her friends came to visit.

A month later the boys came to visit. Michael was so glad he had them there. Ashton stayed longer than Luke and Calum did. Michael still hadn't found a full-time job. He was working very part-time, but he needed something full-time. Ashton helped him out in trying to find something.

By the end of the summer, Michael had a job. He was so excited. He would finally be making decent money.

Laura went back to school second year and Michael worked full time. He didn't want Laura to have to worry about money stuff. She had so much school work to do.

When Laura's school work started to pile up, she couldn't keep working part time, even though she wanted to. Michael started to work overtime on the days she was at school late.

Though Michael was totally okay with working overtime, Laura struggled with it. She felt so bad that Michael was working so much. But he actually enjoyed it. After a couple months of it, she broke down crying one night. She kept telling him he shouldn't be working this much. He kept reassuring her he was okay.

At Christmas, Michael and Laura went back home. They spent most of the time at Michael's, but Laura did go to her place too. She hadn't seen her mom and her brother in so long, she couldn't stop crying when she finally did.

They stayed until after New Years, the group got back together in Calum's garage again. None of them said anything, but every single one of them were thinking 'this could be the last time', so they all did the best they could to enjoy themselves.

The rest of the school year went well for Laura. She did great in her classes. Michael was so proud of her. 

Michael didn't completely hate his job. Yeah, he was sitting at a desk all day, but it was going better than he thought.