39

Laura met Michael in the parking lot, he was already in his car to avoid the cold. She couldn't blame him, she hated the snow that showed up over night.

She gets in his car, smiling at him when he looks up at her.

"Hey." Michael chuckles, a smile stretching across his face as he puts his phone down.

"Hey, how are you doing?" She asks as she focuses on trying to fit her bag at her feet.

"I'm doing great, are you good?" He chuckles, watching her.

She sits up, smiling at him again, "I'm great, yeah."

Michael laughs as he pulls the car out of the parking lot. He kept his eyes focused on the road, but he could feel Laura staring at him.

"So, what are our plans?" Laura asks.

"Well, I was hoping you'd be okay with coming back to my place?"

"Yeah, of course." Laura smiles, leaning back in her seat.

Michael's music faintly plays in the background as they drive back to his house, and he was just glad Laura didn't make him play his embarrassing songs as she usually does.

She was comfortable around Michael, and that made her happy. Laura was happy to already be comfortable with him, as they sat quietly in his car together. She isn't usually a shy person, but she could be, since she likes him so much. But now that she was more comfortable with him, she was starting to feel better about the whole thing.

But when they get to Michael's, Laura follows Michael as they walk to the door. She wasn't feeling as comfortable anymore, she was nervous again. She didn't know what it was about him.

"Are you sure nobody will be coming home soon?" Laura asks, also nervous that she may have to meet somebody new.

Michael lightly chuckles, "Don't worry, you won't have to meet my mom."

Laura gives him a small smile, slightly embarrassed.

When Michael enters his house, he walks in and leaves his bag on the stairs before turning to look back at Laura who's still standing by the door.

She walks over to Michael and she just sighs before pulling him into a hug.

It takes him a moment to process what's going on before wrapping his arms around her. He looks down at the girl in his arms, see her smiling with her eyes closes as she rests her head on his chest.

"Hey, are you okay?" Michael asks, pressing his lips to the top of her head.

She giggles, "I'm great, yeah."

Laura pulls out of their hug, smiling as she takes his hand and dragging him over to the couch.

"Cuddle with me." She mumbles, moving closer to him.

"You're in luck, I'm great at cuddling." Michael chuckles, as she leans onto him.

The two sit in silence together, both of them happy to be around the other.

"How was your day?" Laura asks, happily sighing since she finally gets to cuddle with Michael.

"I mean, we had school so it wasn't great. But I'm with you now so it's gotten a lot better." Michael replied, smirking as he holds her tighter.

"Wow, nice one." She chuckles.

"I know, I like to think I'm pretty smooth. I think I'm great." Michael laughs, looking down at Laura.

She looks up at him and whispers, "I think you're pretty great too."

Michael could feel his heart beating faster, and he was terrified Laura would notice.

Laura noticed. She couldn't help but smile.

When Michael moves closer to her, their lips brushing against each other's.

He gently kisses her lips before she pulls away.

Michael gets even more nervous, terrified he fucked up.

She refuses to look up at him, but she quietly speaks up, "Michael... what is this? What are we?"

________

I know I say this often but I don't like this chapter I don't think it was good and I'm really sorry

I keep saying I'll get better at updating and post faster but I'm drowning in school work and my mental health is deteriorating so fast with this work and stress and everything else I promise I will do my best to get better though ok luv u guys thanks