49

Michael and Laura were in his room, listening to all of his embarrassing songs. They weren't saying much, they were just cuddled up together.

"Laura, I think you like this playlist a little too much." Michael laughs.

"It's so good!" She giggles.

"You're ridiculous." He chuckles, sitting up.

Laura leans her head on his shoulder and he smiles, "I'm gonna go smoke, if you'd like to join."

She nods, "Yeah, come on."

Michael grabs his cigarettes and his lighter, and Laura follows him out to the backyard.

The two are standing together, and Michael holds his pack out to her, "Want one?"

She shakes her head, "I'm trying my best to not smoke anymore."

"Shit, babe, I feel bad. Let's go inside." Michael replies.

"No, it's okay. I'm fine, I just did it as a social thing, it's totally okay." She smiles.

"But it's cold. You don't have to be out here with me. I'm sorry." He lightly chuckles, a cigarette hanging from his mouth.

"Michael. I'm good." She laughs, wrapping her arms around his waist, looking up at him.

"You're so cute." He smirks, pulling his lighter out of his pocket as they pull apart.

Laura gives him a shy smile and he's still smirking as he lights his cigarette.

"What?" She questions, noticing the look on his face.

"Nothing." He replies, puffing out the smoke.

Michael just felt so happy seeing her here. He was happy to be around her. He liked how she'd react to being called cute.

Laura tried her best to not stare at him as he smoked, the two just standing together in a comfortable silence.

"Oh, I've totally forgot to bring it up. The gift you gave me for Christmas is great, I love it. I'm always listening to it." He tells her before bringing his cigarette to his lips.

"I'm glad." She smiles, blushing as she looks at Michael smirking at her.

By the time Michael is done, Laura is basically shivering and Michael notices.

"Laur, I told you it was cold." Michael mutters, wrapping his arms around her, before they head in.

As soon as they get to Michael's room, Laura curls up in his bed, trying to warm up.

Michael cuddles up to her, pulling her close to him.

Laura quickly kisses his lips before curling up with him again.

"Are you hanging out with all of us tomorrow?" Michael asks her.

"Yeah, do we even know what we're doing yet?" Laura asks, chuckling.

"No, we never do. We end up at Calum's then sometimes we figure out what we're doing." Michael laughs.

When Breaking Free from High School Musical starts playing, Laura laughs, "Michael, we have to watch this!"

"You know what, I'm never letting you listen to this playlist again." Michael chuckles.

Laura presses a kiss to his cheek, "You know that's not true."

The two were cuddled together, enjoying each other's company as Laura quietly sang along to the music.

And as One Thing by One Direction plays in the background, Laura stops singing and almost passed out at what Michael said next. 

"I love you." He smiles, continuing to stare up at the ceiling as he holds onto her.

"What did you just say?" She questions, looking up at him, not sure if she heard him correctly.

"I- I know that maybe this is going to scare you off but I'm in love with you." Michael says, nervously looking down at her.

"Really?" She smiles, sitting up straight and looking at him.

He nods, lightly chuckling, "Yeah."

"Michael, I love you. I love you too." She chokes out.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Michael asks, tucking her hair behind her ear.

She lets out a happy sigh as tears pool in her eyes. Shrugging with a smile on her face, all she felt was pure happiness. "I just love you."

________

I saw the 1975 on Thursday I'm in love too I waited five years for this anyways thanks for reading I guess ok goodnight