43

Michael had been acting off ever since Chloe suggested he was falling in love with Laura. The thought of it scared him.

He's been trying to stay calm though, as him and his friends walked through the movie theatre together.

Laura and Michael were walking behind the rest of them, the two holding hands.

Ashton was walking at the front of the group and looked back at his friends before noticing Michael holding Laura as he kisses her forehead.

Ashton stops, making all his friends stop.

"What is going on with you two?" Ashton asks, tired of the two being so gross all the time with nobody knowing what's up.

"What?" Michael asks, trying to play it off.

Laura just looks up at Michael before looking back to the group staring at them, "Well, Michael's my boyfriend, if that's what you mean."

"Finally!" Calum exclaims, the group walking again towards the theatre they're in.

"We've been waiting for this day." Jada says, lightly laughing.

Michael took a deep breath as they all walked towards a row of seats. Laura noticed, and looked up at him again, "Michael? You okay?"

"Yeah, of course." He nervously chuckles, letting go of her so they can all be seated.

"Okay." She mumbles, knowing he's lying to her.

It made her nervous, and somewhat upset that he wouldn't tell her what was up. She was so happy to be with him, but she felt like maybe he didn't feel the same.

//

After their movie, the guys went in Michael's car, and the girls were in Jada's.

"So you and Michael, how's that going? He's treating you well, right?" Jada asks.

"Why, should I be worried?" Laura lightly chuckles.

"God, no! He's a sweetheart, obviously. I just wanted to see how you two are doing."

Laura smiles, "I know. We're good though, he's great. I really care about him. He cares about me and he's really- sorry."

She blushes as she looks down at her lap realizing she was rambling about Michael.

Chloe and Jada look at each other, both of them smiling at each other as they listened to Laura go on about Michael.

"And he's really what? I want to hear this." Jada asks, wanting Laura to continue.

Laura nervously bites her lip, "Michael's really sweet. I can tell he gets nervous around me sometimes and I think it's the cutest thing. I just- I've never really felt the way I feel about Michael before. I- I probably sound so ridiculous I'm so sorry."

"That was the cutest fucking thing I've ever heard you say." Chloe says.

Laura giggles, "I just really like him."

"I mean, I think you might love him." Chloe mutters, shrugging her shoulders.

Jada takes a hand off the wheel to reach to the passengers side to shove Chloe, "Chloe, don't say things like that! You'll scare her!"

Laura didn't say anything. She just tried to hide her smile.

"Well, I mean, she talks about him like this and he talks about her like this it's just-"

"Chloe!" Jada exclaims as she pulls into Calum's driveway.

"Wait, what? He does?" Laura questions, leaning forward to be closer to the two girls in the front seat.

"Uh, oh look, there's the guys, let's go!" Chloe says, unbuckling her seatbelt and getting out of the car as fast as she can.

Laura rolls her eyes as she gets out of the car and Jada rushes around to meet her.

Calum, Chloe, Luke and Ashton were already in the garage, while Michael was still in his car.

"Hey, she only did that because she knows Michael's going to kill her. But it is really obvious he's totally obsessed with you. Look here he comes." Jada says, before walking off. She definitely didn't want to be stuck with the two.

"You good? You look confused." Michael chuckles, resting his hands on her waist.

She smiles, feeling butterflies as she looks up at Michael, "I'm great. I am so, so great."

____________

hey thanks for reading I feel like nobody likes this making me not like it but I do like it and I'm tired goodnight