Chapter 5

I woke up the next morning from loud knocking on the door. "Ugh, what is it." I said as I slid out of bed. I drug myself to the living room and to the front door. I sighed, pulling  the door open, not even bothering to look out the peephole first.

"August??" I said rubbing my eyes, just to make sure what I was seeing was real.

"Morning." He said with a slight smile. I switched my weight onto my right foot. "What are you doing here?? How did you know I lived here??" August rubbed his chin. "Kerri told me where you stay." I sighed, making a mental note to curse Kerri out later.

"What are you doing here, I thought you had to be in Atlanta?" I asked, folding my arms across my chest. He smiled. "My show got pushed back for tommorow..and I wanted to talk, it was nice seeing you last night...you looked beautiful." I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"You can't just invite yourself over to my house when YOU wanna talk August, we can do it on my terms." He nodded. "If it was up to you, it would never happen."

"That's not true." I said, placing my hand on my hip.

"Really?? So where you been at the last 6 months then??" I was silent.

Just then, I heard a door creak open and footsteps approaching, a few seconds later, Trey's face appeared. "Hey, goodmorning Simone." I smiled. "Morning."

August looked at me like I was crazy. "Thanks for letting me crash here last night, but Im bouta get going, work calls." I chuckled. "No problem." Trey walked over to the door and smiled. "Ahhh, August right?" "Yeah." August said dryly. "Nice to meet you, Im Trey."

He held out his hand for August to shake. August looked down at his hand and chuckled. "You good." I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways Trey, thanks soooo much for taking me home last night, I appreciate it, and also for the talk." He winked at me. "Anytime."

I smiled at him and watched him walk down towards the elevator.

"That's pose to be yo new nigga or something?" I sighed. "He's a friend." I said walking into the living room.

"That's all his ass better be." August said closing the door behind him. I sighed. "And if he wasn't what the fuck you gon do about it??" August frowned. "What's with the attitude?"

I shook my head. "Your really something else, that's all." I sat down on the couch and leaned back. August sighed and sat down next to me.

"Can we have a normal ass conversation for once?" I chuckled. "What's even normal anymore?" There was silence between us for a few seconds. "Can we atleast try, it's been six months Simone."

I sighed, pushing my messy hair away from my face. "After what you did, consider yourself lucky your in my house, talking to me." August nodded. "I do ma, trust me." There was another awkward silence between us.

"....So how you been?...You lookin good these days." He said licking his lips. I slightly rolled my eyes and exhaled. "I've been good,can't complain." He nodded. "And how's the store? I nodded slowly. "Fine.....how you've been? I see your album came out." He smirked.

"You've been payin attention to that still?" I rolled my eyes. "It's kind of hard not to when you see it everywhere, don't flatter yourself." He chuckled, smiling. "Too late." I smirked a little and shook my head.

"Simone.." August started. I turned to him, waiting for him to speak. "Im sorry." I sighed. "Don't." He grabbed my hand."Nah forreal, Im sorry, you haven't been returning none of my calls and texts so this apology is long overdue." I sighed and looked at my hand in his. I could feel the tears forming in my eyes. "I just want you to forgive me so we can move past this.... I lov-"

 "Don't say it." I said, cutting him off. "You don't do shit like that to people you love." He sighed. "It was a mistake." I shook my head. "You hurt me...and I honestly hate you for that."

August grabbed my other hand and looked me in the eyes. "You may never forgive a nigga for what I did, but I need you to know Im sorry." I could see the sincerity in his eyes. He stared at me as if he was staring into my soul, god I hated how he could do this to me.

 I examined his face carefully. I knew he wanted me to get past this, but I can't make it this easy. And the fact that I still want him makes it harder. I stared at his eyes, then his nose until I made my way down to his lips. His full pink lips. God I miss how they taste. I leaned into him, as he held my waist. I placed a soft kiss on his lips and froze.

Once I comprehended what I did, I couldn't stop myself. I missed the way his lips tasted. I climbed on top of him as he held onto my ass. We kissed for what seemed like forever.

His hand traveled all over me, just like old times. I ran my hand down his shirt and to his pants. When I felt that his little man was hardening, I immediately came back to my senses. I hopped off of him and took my place back on the couch.

"Y-You need to leave." I said collecting myself. August nodded and got up. "That's what you really want??" I wanted to say No so bad, but I needed to listen to my mind and not my body.

"Yes."

He sighed, kissing me on the cheek before walking over to the door. "I'll leave under one condition." I sighed.

"What is it?" "Go on a date with me." I furrowed my brows at him. "Are you crazy?"

He chuckled. "You was kissin on me, but you can't go on a date with me?? Look, Im tryna fix things between us, and this is the best way to start." I sighed.

"I'll get back to you on that." August smiled. "I'll see you later Simone." He opened up the door and closed it behind him. I let out a long breath and walked back to my bedroom. I was so weak when it came to that man and I hated myself because of it.

Iayed back on my bed and relaxed. Just then my phone vibrated on the nightstand. I reached for it and unlocked it. I had a 2 new Messages from Kerri and Ellis.

KERRI(10:35am)- "Code Red."

ELLIS(10:35am)-"Code Red."

I closed the messages and sighed. As if my day couldn't get anymore stressful. Now I had to deal with this shit.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Somebody asked me to post a pic of Stasia so she's to the right >>

Vote/Comment!!