Chapter 40

I walked inside my house and tried to catch my breath. Everything that happened today was starting to take a toll on me. I held on to the wall as I slowly walked into my bedroom and into my bathroom. I collapsed on the floor and immediately threw my head in the tiolet, throwing up everything besides my internal organs. "Calm down Simone." I said clutching the sides of the toilet. Thinking about everthing was making me sick, literally and I couldn't handle it. I placed my hand on my stomach once I felt so more vomit coming up.

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up to loud banging on my front door. I slid my tired body out of the bed and drug it to the front door. I turned the lock and swung it open. "Damn gir you look terrible." Ellis said as he stepped inside. "Don't listen to him." Kerri added as she walked passed me. I closed the door gently and frowned. "Okay, why are you guys here so early? And why were y'all banging on my door like y'all was the police or something??" Kerri frowned.

"Early? Simone it's like one o'clock, we came by to see why you never came into work, and you know Ellis ain't got no sense, he always knockin on people's door like that." I took a deep breath and sat beside them on my couch. "Im sorry y'all, I guess I overslept, last night really took a toll on me, Im stalerting to feel sick." Kerri rubbed my back. "Your catching a cold or something?" I shook my head. "No, I've been throwing up since I stepped foot in my house." Ellis shook his head. "And what's making you so sick?" He asked with a eyebrow raised.

I shrugged. "I don't know, I was just thinking about everything that happened last night and then bam! I started throwing up." Kerri nodded slowly. "Thoughts don't make you sick Simone... did you eat something bad?" I shook my head. There was a silence between us. "Well that only leaves one thing." I looked over at a smirking Ellis. "And what is that?" I asked folding my arms across my chest. "You got a mini Trey or August in your stomach." I rolled my eyes.

"I doubt that, and IF i was pregnant im sure August would be the father...again." I leaned back on the couch and pushed my messy hair back. ".....Well are you a hundred precent sure your not? I mean you and August didn't even use a condom." I nodded. "I know, I know, but I know my body, and I know how I felt the first time I got pregnant and I don't feel like that." Ellis fanned me off. "So what? You can't just go off that, you need to either take a pregnancy test or go to the doctor." I shook my head. "No, Im not pregnant you guys." Kerri and Ellis sighed. "Fine, we'll drop it, but I think you need to take a test...just to make sure." I sighed. "I'll think about it."

AUGUST P.OV.

"What do you mean you didn't know??" I looked over at Ariana who was crying her damn eyes out. "Im sorry August, I swear I didn't know Jahkeem wanted to hurt you." I sucked my teeth. "So you weren't suspicious when that nigga was asking you a million questions??" Ariana sighed. "I just thought he was being friendly."

I shook my head and sat back on the bed. "I said I was sorry, I swear to you I didn't know, I would never would try to put you or your ex in danger like that, Im not that evil." I looked at her up and down and sighed. "You may not have meant to, but the point is that you did." Ariana frowned. "August,I said I was sorry, why can't you just forgive me?" I was silent. Ariana got up from the bed and stood infront of me. "Baby Im sorry, I really am, I had no idea Jahkeem was pretending to be someone else." I sighed and placed my hands on her hips. "Ight, your sorry, I get it." Ariana leaned in and kissed my forehead. "Can I ask you something?" I nodded.

"Were you really gunna leave with him...you know, for Simone?" I nodded. "Yeah I was why?" Ariana paused for a second. "You care about her that much, huh?" I nodded again. "I have alot of love for Simone and I care about her more than I'd cared about any other female before, so there's alot im willing to do for her." She nodded and slowly and stepped out of my grasp. "You straight?" I asked with a frown.

"Yeah..Im fine." She sighed and took a seat beside me. "Sometimes it scares me how much you love and care about her....sometimes I feel like one day your gunna wake up and wonder what the hell your doing with me." I sighed and pulled her into me. "Don't say shit like that." "No, it's true." She said shaking her head. "I didn't even want to tell you how I felt about you because I know how you still feel about her. I ran a hand down my head and sighed. "Look honestly, ion feel 100% the same way you do, I care about you and I like you, but it's gon take sometime to get where your at."

"Oh.." She said lowly, looking down at her lap. "But." I started. "When I saw that nigga point that gun at you today, and threaten to hurt you, I realized that my feelings for you are a little bit stronger than what I thought they were..." I lifted her chin up to face me. "I realized that I can't compare how I feel about you, to how I feel about Simone, because I have more history with her and it's not fair." Ariana nodded. "So with that being said, I forgive you for what happened yesterday and Im willing to work on what we got." Ariana smiled. "Really?" "Yeah ma." I kissed her forehead and laid her ontop of me.

If Simone thought I always ran back to her like the bitch she made me out to be, she was wrong. I cant compare Ariana to Simone because it's different. Now I needed to prove to her and to myself that I could love somebody else, no matter how long it takes.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

*AUTHORS NOTE:

So I've been contemplating whether to tell you guys this or not, but whatever I might as well, I finally figured out how Im gunna end this book since it's coming to a end soon and Im working on a plot for a Book 3. If I don't make a part 3, this book would end unfinished and I didn't want to do that, so most likely there will be another book If I can think of something for it. I'll keep y'all posted. Tell me what you think about it though .

Next Update : Thursday or Friday .

Vote/Comment!!