Chapter 23

"Trey." I whispered softly. Trey let out a small grunt and turned on the lamp next to him. "Simone.....why are you in bed?" He asked with sleep in his voice. "I want you." I said lowly. Trey rubbed his eyes and chuckled. "Simone stop playin, and go back to bed." He tried rolling back over, but I held onto his arm, letting him know I was serious. "Look at me Trey, Im serious. Trey sighed and rolled over, facing me. "...Are you naked?" He asked looking down at the thin sheet that was covering my body. I nodded. Trey sighed and rubbed his head. "What is this about Simone?" I smirked a little and dropped the sheet, exposing my bare top half. Trey huffed, keeping his eyes on my face. "This is about me and you..that's it." "And what about August?" He asked sternly. I shook my head. "What about him? He's not relevant anymore." Trey lifted up in the bed and shook his head.

"Really? Cause a few hours ago you were sitting here in bedroom talking about him." I lifted up next to him and nodded. "I know, but I've done some thinking and I came to a conclusion." "And what's that?" He asked looking over at me. "That I deserve more than what he gives me...I deserve you." Trey's brows lifted up. "Me? Why me?" I sighed. "Your a real man Trey, your loving, caring and patient and you never disrespected me in any way." Trey nodded in agreement with me. "This is all true, but still something is off with this situation." I frowned. "What do you mean?" "You can't just expect me to believe that you had this epiphany and now you realize how much you want me, when you know your in love with someone else."

I looked down in my lap and sighed. "I can't deny that I love August...I do, but it's been past time for me to let what we had go and move on." Trey shook his head and looked back at me. "I'm nobody's rebound Simone." I nodded. "I know, it's not like that, I promise." Trey shook his head. "Look, if your doing this because your hurting or you want revenge on August, then just spare me the drama. You know how I feel about you and I refused to get played by you." I placed my hands on Trey's bare shoulders and looked him in the eyes. "I want this." I said calmly. "I want you to want me because you know that Im a good guy and I care about you and would never hurt you..and that I would give you the world if you asked me to."

I smiled slightly and nodded. "That's the exact reason why I want you Trey..your different and you've been there for me for the past few months now, listening to me complain about a man that takes me for granted. And besides..Ive been here in your bed, naked for the last 15 minutes and you haven't even broken eye contact with me to catch a quick glimpse, or even try and cop a feel." Trey chuckled. "Because were talking." I smiled. "Exactly. Most men would have had there eyes glued to my chest the whole time." We both laughed and stared at one another in silence. "...Just give me a chance to prove myself." I said in a whisper. Trey looked me up and down and nodded. "Alright." I smirked and leaned back on the pillow.Trey climbed on top me and went to work on my neck. Tonight was a new beginning for me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Trey sexy ass in the multimedia lol .

My birthday is officially in a week. Turnnnn uppppppp or nah? lol

Vote/Comment!!