Chapter 27.1

I finished this chapter faster than I thought I would .

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

THE NEXT DAY

I layed back in my beach chair as I soaked in the warmth from the sun. After the scare we had in the club lastnight, we all decided to file a report here in Florida, using all the details I had. We also informed the hotel staff that if fthey seen anybody that matched that description, to call the police immediately. After alot of thinking, I decided to stay here in Florida. I couldn't leave until I knew for a fact that me and August were over FOR GOOD. I needed him to either tell me that he doesn't love me anymore and that he's done, or quit playing these games with me and let's move on. I took a sip of my lemonade and sat it beside me, as I re-adjusted myself in my seat.

"Chile, It's hotter than satan's toenails out here." Ellis said sitting down in the beach chair beside me. I chuckled and took another sip of my drink. "It's Florida E, what did you expect." Ellis shrugged and fanned himself with his china fan. "Ion know but damn, a bitch is baking out here." Me and Kerri chuckled. "Soooooooo." Ellis started. "What's the plan for today??" I sighed. "Im not to sure yet, can we just enjoy some pool time before we get all into August?" Ellis smacked his layed back on the chair. "Fine." I smiled and closed my eyes, getting back into the nice tan I was recieving. "The hell?!" Ellis yelled. "12 o'clock! 12 o'clock!" I sighed and opened my eyes. "What?????" Ellis pointed across the pool. "Is that Ariana?" Me and Kerri sat up in our seats and looked across the pool.

"Omg that is her." Kerri said lowly. "She's not suppose to know were here." Kerri added. "I know." Ellis fanned us off. "Ima go talk to her." My eyes immediately shot open. "What the hell??? No your not, didn't we just say she's NOT suppose to know were here." Kerri shook her head. "You need to stop wearin all them damn wigs, cause apparently the glue is seepin in yo scalp and fucking up your brain." I chuckled. "Whatever Sahara, you need to jump yo ass in this pool, cause you lookin a little dry." I put my hand up, stopping them from talking. "Can we have one day when y'all don't argue?? Ellis, your not gunna go over there and blow our cover."

"Now why would I do that??" He asked. "I don't have to say that you guys are here with me, and besides, you don't even know when she's not gunna be around August, how are you ever get him alone??" I layed back and thought for a minute. "So what are you gunna ask her?" Ellis smirked. "Im gunna ask her out for a drink later and just go from there." I sighed. "Okay go ahead....don't mess this up." Ellis got up and fanned me off. "I got this, trust me." I watched Ellis walk over to Ariana making me nervous with every word they said to each other. I put on my shades and watched them, just incase she looked over in my direction.

I watched Ellis walk over to the side, signaling for us to follow him. Me and Kerri got up from our chairs and followed him to the bathrooms. "What did she say?" I asked impatiently. "I told her I was here with my new boo thing and that he was busy later, so I wanted to know if she could grab a drink with me around 6." I motioned for him to continue. "She said she's going to some rehersal with August at that time, so maybe around 7." My eyes shot open. "Wait, she agreed??" Ellis nodded. "So....where's August gunna be around that time?" Ellis shrugged. "Don't worry, I'll find out, just sit tight."

***************************************

I layed in my bed, staring at the clock. It was 7:30 and I've been dying to hear what happened with Ellis and Ariana. I looked over at the door, awaiting a knock. Just then, there was a slight knock at the door. I jumped off the bed and raced to the door, swinging it open. Ellis and Kerri both came inside and took a seat. "So what happned?" Ellis took a deep breath and smiled. "She's going to a party in 30 minutes...without August." I smiled. "...And where will August be?" Ellis smile widened. "His room." I frowned. "You want me to go to his room? I don't even know where his room is, this hotel is big as hell." Ellis nodded. "What if I told you I knew where his room was?"