Chapter 41

I paced my room back and forth as I watched Kerri and Ellis come in with a walgreens bag. "You guys got it?" I asked nervously. "Yeah we got it, you ready to take them?" Kerri asked opening the bag. I sighed. "Hell no, but it's gotta be done I guess." Ellis pulled out the two pregnancy test boxes and handed one to me. "If your pregnant, then congratulations sus, but if your not, ima need $40.15 back." I fanned him off. "Whatever, just give me the damn boxes." I said snatching them from him. I chugged down the last glass of water I needed to drink, trying to speed up the process of having to pee. I sat the boxes in my bathroom and continued to pace the room back and forth.

"Simone, sit down, your making me nervous and Im not the one taking the test." Kerri said in a laugh. I sat down on the edge of the bed and sighed. "Im sorry, but Im really nervous y'all, Im not sure if Im ready to be pregnant again." Kerri frowned. "Well last time, you were happy, what's different now?" "I was actually in a relationship with my potential baby's father." Ellis nodded. "True, is he still with Ariana?" I shrugged. "I haven't spoken to him since the party, I don't have much to say to him since he basically chose her over me."

"What?!" Kerri and Ellis said at the same time. I sighed. "He didn't want to hurt her feelings, or some shit he said." "So he rather hurt yours?" Ellis said with a brow raised. "I guess so." I mumbled. "Well let's hope that your not pregnant then." I nodded. "Yeah, let's hope." I got up from the bed and walked over to the bathroom door. "Pray for me y'all." I walked inside the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I slowly opened up the box and grabbed the stick. I threw away everyhting else because I knew how this worked already.

I hovered over the toilet seat and placed the stick in between my legs. "Please be negative."I whispered as I did my business. I sat the stick on the counter and cleaned myself up. I walked over to the sink and washed my hands, occasionally glancing down at the stick, wishing the process would speed up a little. I stepped out the bathroom and took a deep breath. "Im nervous." Kerri patted the seat next to her. "Just come relax for these five minutes." I nodded and sat down beside her. My stomach was in knots and my heart was beating out of my chest. There was no way I could relax until I knew the results.

"How many more minutes?" I asked, looking over at Kerri's phone. "One more, just calm down." I layed back on the bed and closed my eyes. I knew if I was pregnant, this time I wouldn't wait to tell August like I did before. Even though I had no clue how I would tell him, I knew that it would have to be really soon. I don't want to go through another pregnancy alone. "Okay Simone, times up,go check." I took a deep breath and got up from the bed. I walked back into the bathroom feeling like I was going to be sick. I closed my eyes and picked up the stick. "Lord please let it have only one line." I whispered. I opened my eyes and froze.

"Negative, thank god." I let out a sigh of relief and turned to the doorway. "It's negative guys!" I could hear Kerri and Ellis both taking a sigh of relief. "Thank god." Kerri mumbled. "For a second there I almost thought you had a mini August in your belly." I chuckled. "Well, I don't." Ellis reached into the plastic bag and pulled out the other test. "Here." He said handing it to me. "What do I need this for? I already know Im not pregnant." Ellis fanned me off. "Girl these damn test were 20 dollars a piece, you pissing on both of these sticks, now take it." I laughed and shook my head. "Fine." I grabbed the box and re-entered the bathroom.

I hovered over the seat and quickly did my business. Once I cleaned up, I headed back into the room and layed on the bed. "Y'all hungry?" I asked picking at my nails. "I could eat." Ellis said patting his stomach. "You always can eat." Kerri added. "Whatever, you mad cause im thick and you not." I chuckled and rolled my eyes at them. "Im in the mood for Chipotle, y'all down?" Kerri and Ellis nodded. "Yeah, sure." I rolled off the bed and stepped back into the bathroom. "How many more minutes Ker?" "Two." She said in a sigh. I sat ontop on the sink and waited for the last two minutes to be up.

I grabbed the stick and brought it too eye level. "The hell." I mumbled. I dropped the stick and froze. "Simone you ready?" I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. "Simone, I know you hear me calling you." Ellis said stepping into the bathroom. "You alright?" He aksed me. "Kerri get in here, I think Simone having a vision or some shit." Kerri stepped into the bathroom and frowned. "Simone, you okay?" I could feel my eyes start to burn and a tear ran down my cheek. Kerri slowly picked the stick off the ground and gasped. "What is it?" Ellis asked snatching the stick from her.

"Simone, does two lines mean your pregnant?" I nodded slowly. "Shit.." Ellis mumbled. I dropped my head into my hands and broke down. Kerri pulled me off the sink and hugged me tightly. "Oh my god, calm down, your fine, you don't know for sure yet, stop crying." I tried to pull myself together, but I couldn't. "We'll take you to the doctor and find out for sure alright?" I nodded agaisnt Kerri's shoulder as I cried hysterically. "Come on girl, don't cry." Ellis said as he joined the hug. This couldn't be real, there's no way this could be true.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

#Pregnant or #NotPregnant ???

Make sure y'all add Book 3 to your library, it's called Love me or Leave me .

2 Chapters left .

Vote/Comment!!