Chapter 36

"Omg Tyrese are you okay??!" I bent down on my knees to help him up. "Can you move???" I asked trying to help him up. He shook his head and laid there up against the couch. "Omg.." I said lowly. I examined his face with my eyes, looking at every cut and bruise that was there, as well as other places on his body. His clothes were ripped and dirty and stained with blood. One of his eyes were swollen and the other had a cut above it.

I stumbled up to my feet and ran off to the kitchen, grabbing a ice pack out the freezer. I ran back over to him and placed it on his swollen eye. "Who did this to you?? How did you get here??" I asked confused. Tyrese opened his mouth to speak, but he winced in pain. "What? What is it?" He pointed to his chest. I quickly ripped open his shirt, revealing a large stab wound. My eyes shot open. "Omg! Hold on!" I grabbed a spare towel from the kitchen and held it down on Tyrese's wound. "Put pressure on this, I'll call the police." I got up from the floor, but Tyrese grabbed my ankle, stopping me.

"....No...don't call." He said in pain. I got back down on the floor with him and took a deep breath. "Who did this to you Tyrese? How did this happen?" Tyrese looked at me with his good eye and shook his head. "Jahkeem." I frowned. "Who's Jahkeem??" I asked confused. "He's after you.." He said barely making sense. I sat there and thought for a second. "Quan's brother? Jahkeem is Quan's brother??" He nodded. "Did he do this too you?" He nodded again. "Why did he hurt you? Tell me what's going on."

Tyrese paused, trying to get his words together. "I came here to warn you." "He's been planning to come after you some time soon and he needed me to led him to where you live." I frowned. "But you don't know where I live." Tyrese nodded. "Exactly, but he didn't believe me.." "So he beat you like this?" Tyrese nodded. "He said I had to have some idea of where you could be, but I wasn't going to tell him." I nodded slowly. "Thank you."

"I was hoping that you still lived here, so I came all the way out here to warn you, Jahkeem's coming and he's coming soon." I frowned. "Coming where? How has he been everywhere I am? First he followed August around and he followed all of us to Florida." Tyrese shrugged. "I don't know, all I know is that he has some inside help from someone you know." My brows shot up. "What?" Tyrese nodded. "That's how he knows everything Simone, you need to run and fast cause he's not stopping until he gets you."

I stood up slowly, taking in everything Tyrese had just told me. ".....We need to get you to the hospital alright?" I grabbed my phone and quickly called the paramedics. I knew if I called August, he would be set on calling the police, and I couldn't have that. Tyrese had alot of answers that I needed and I was gunna make sure I got them.

1 HOUR LATER

I sat in the waiting room, tapping my foot impatiently agaisnt the ground. I knew that Tyrese had loss alot of blood, but I didn't know it was this bad. I called August and told him to meet me here and as soon as I did, he panicked. I had to reassure him a million times that I was fine and that person who was hurt wasn't me.

"Simone, what the hell is goin on." I looked up from my lap to see August standing infront of me, looking extremely worried. "Sit, you need to rest your leg." I said patting the seat beside me. August sighed and took a seat. "....Tyrese is back there with the doctors right now." August frowned. "Tyrese?? That nigga you used to fuck with??" I nodded."I thought you ain't speak to him no more...how the hell you knew he was hurt if you wa back at my crib?"

I sighed and took a deep breath. "I found him beat up badly in your living room." August frowned deepened. "How he got his ass in my living room??" ".....He uh...he kinda broke your balcony door." Augusts' eyes shot open. "He did what ma??!" He stood up, getting pissed. I pulled his arm and sat him back down. "I know, I know, but listening, he came to warn me, he has alot of information on Jahkeem, Quan's brother." August sat back silently, still looking pissed.