Chapter 21

I sat outside in my car, waiting for August to come outside. I lifted my mirror down and fixed my hair and makeup, I wanted to look my best when he first saw me. I glanced out the window to see him making his way to my car. I pushed my boobs up in my dress and popped a piece of gum in my mouth.

"Hey." I said smirking. August looked down at his phone, scrolling through twitter. "Hey." He said dryly. I sighed and pulled out, making my way to our first destination. "So.." I started. "So.." August mumbled. "How was your day?" August shrugged. "Straight." I nodded slowly. "..Are you gunna ask me how my day was?" I glanced over at him, giving him a half smile. He kept his eyes in his phone and shook his head. "Nah, you good." I clenched my jaw together, already getting annoyed with his pissy attitude. I took and deep breath and shook it off, hoping I could change him by the end of the night.

*******************************

We pulled up to our destination and August frowned. "Jessie's pole dancing?" August read outloud. I nodded and got out of the car. "What we doing here?" He asked confused. I smirked a little knowing that his intrest was somewhat peeked. "I used to come here for lessons when I first started dancing." August cleared his throat. "Ight..so why we here?" I shook my head and grabbed his hand. "It's a surprise." All os a sudden, my phone vibrated in my hand. I looked down at my screen to see Trey calling me again. I frowned and ignored it, wondering what the hell was so important.

Igot out the car and walked over to August. I held his hand tightly, missing the way his felt in mine as I led him up a flight of stairs. I pushed open the double glass doors and smiled when I saw Jessie in the room. "Just in time." She said with a bright smile. I hugged her tightly and chuckled. "August, this is Jessie, she's the owner of the place." "Wassup." He said giving her a head nod.I rolled my eyes a little and turned back to Jessie. "Thanks for letting me use your place on such short notice." Jessie fanned me off.

"No problem, you know you were my favorite student back in the day." I chuckled and nodded. "I know, your the reason why I was so good at what I did."Jessie smiled. "Well thanks...I left the keys downstairs for you, just lock up when you guys are done." I nodded and smiled. Jessie walked over to the door and smirked. "Nice to meet you August." He smirked.

Once we were alone, my heart started to race immediately. It was time to show and prove how sorry I was, and I figured this was the way to do it. I took a deep breath and faced August, who was still unimpressed. "Give me your hand." I said holding my hand out for him to grab. He looked down at my hand and sighed. "For what?" "Just do it." I snapped. August slowly placed his hand in mine, wondering what we were gunna do next.

I led him over to a single chair that was placed right infront of the pole. "Sit." I demanded. He sighed and sat down,folding his arms across his chest. I pulled my dress over my head, making sure to stand right infront of him. I smirked to myself as I turned around in my lingerie, knowing that I finally had ALL of Augusts' attention. Sitting my phone in the iphone dock, I walked over slowly to the pole, making it just in time as Beyonce's Rocket filled the room.

I swung around the pole, throwing down all my best moves for his pleasure. Even though I hadn't danced in awhile, I knew I was killing it. I glanced over at August who was looking down at his phone smiling. I frowned a little and decided to move the show over to him, since he acted as if what was on his phone was more important than me. I cleared my throat and walked over to August, swishing my hips in the process. I snatched his phone out of his hand and sat it on the dround beside the chair as I squatted in his lap. I started to grind on him slowly, to the beat of the music. I gripped onto his clothes, grinding on him harder and faster. I placed his hands on my ass, trying to get him more involved, but it wasn't working. He looked at me with no expression and barely held on to my body.