Chapter 32

THE NEXT DAY

After giving August his afternoon meds, I decided on spending the rest of the day with Trey. I pulled into Trey's driveway and hopped out the car. We were suppose to be at the water park a hour ago, but of course I took forever to get ready. I knocked on his door and waited for him to answer. "Finally." He said with a smirk. I stepped inside and chuckled. "Sorry, I know I took awhile." Trey fanned me off. "It's cool, let me change real quick and I'll be ready." I nodded and followed him into his bedroom.

I laid across his bed and got comfortable. "I'll be right back." He said walking into the bathroom. Once he shut the door, I leaned back on his pillow, enjoying the way his bed felt. I looked around the room a little and smiled. "He's way more neater than August." I mumbled. I rolled over to his nightstand, where there was a few pictures. I ran my hand along the frames and smiled. Most of his pictures seemed to be family members, he had a few pictures of himself when he was younger .

I stood up from his bed and looked around. I peeked into his closet to see that he kept it very neat. I nodded my head in approval. "Damn, he's perfect." I said lowly. I walked around the rest of him room slowly and examined everything carefully. I looked over at another closet that had a lock on the handle. I frowned a little and walked over to it. "What's this?" I said touching the lock. I looked around for a key, but I didn't see one. All of a sudden I heard a voice behind me. "What you doing?" Trey asked in a chuckle.

"Uh, nothing, I was just looking around.....what's this?" I asked motioning to the lock on the door. "That's called a lock." He said with a smile. "Don't play, you know what I mean." I said with a stale fast. Trey laughed a little and slipped on his nike slides. "It's a door with a lock." I sighed. "Forreal Trey, why is it locked? What's inside?" Trey shook his head. "Nothing important." "....If it wasn't important, why would it have a lock." Trey sighed. "You know, you ask alot of questions." I nodded.

"I know, and you never give answers." Trey pulled me into him and kissed my forehead. "Don't worry what's behind the door, let's go." He grabbed his keys and motioned for me to follow him. I looked back at the locked door and sighed. "Alright fine...but since you won't tell me you have to get on ALL the rides with me." Trey laughed and nodded. "Deal."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Short,I know.

Trey in the multimedia.

Vote/Comment!!