Chapter 33

TREY P.O.V.

I sat down at my desk, beginning to manage all of the assignments I was put on for this week. As I marked down every day I was available, my phone vibrated agaisnt my desk. I glanced at the screen and smiled. "Finally." I mumbled.

ME: "Jason, Im glad you called."

JASON: "Yeah, I've been a little busy, but you got the money?"

ME: "I'll have it by tonight, is everything good?"

JASON: "As long as you have the money, everything's fine...did you get the pictures??"

ME: "Yeah I have them all, from different angles too, and there clear, just like you asked."

JASON: "Alright, come by tonight and I can start for you."

ME: "Fine, I'll come drop everything off before I go see my girl."

JASON: "Great."

ME: "Yeah, and uh Jason...my girl doesn't know anything about all of this, so don't call or text me later tonight alright?"

JASON: "Will do."

I hung up the phone and took a deep breath. Everything needed to go smoothly if I wanted to pull this off, but most importantly, Simone didn't need to know about this, she's already asking to many questions as is.

SIMONE P.O.V.

"Ellis, come help me stack these shelves." I pulled up a box of shirts and began folding them. "Chile, you know I hate manual labor." I rolled my eyes. "So why do you work here again??" Ellis fanned me off. "Just pass me a shirt." I chuckled and tossed Ellis a pile of shirts. "So how is everything with the sexy criple?" I sighed.

"You mean August?" Ellis nodded and sat a folded shirt on the rack. "Everything's good, he's been taking his meds and we've been doing a little physical therapy." Ellis smirked. "Mmhmm and how is that physical therapy?" He said doing a body roll. I chuckled. "Okay first of all, your nasty and second of all, that's not what I meant. Were working out his leg." Ellis nodded. "And he's wworking out yours??" I sucked my teeth and slapped his shoulder.

"Stop playing, you know it's not like that." Ellis nodded. "I know sus, I know and Im glad it's not." My brows shot up. "Really?" Ellis nodded. "After everything that went down in Florida, girl I hope you don't go back to him." I smirked. "Well Im dealing with Trey and August is dating Ariana." Ellis laughed. "Mhm yeah sure, that's why she left her man with his ex?? Girl bye, there ain't no way they together." I shrugged. "She went to see her family now, so she could spend Christmas day with August...that's kinda sweet."

Ellis shook his head. "No, if she wanted to be sweet, she would have brought him along to meet her family, ion got time for that hoe and her games." I laughed. "Just fold the shirts please." Ellis sighed. "You know im right, that's why you ain't commenting on-" I looked up from the shirt I was folding and frowned. "What?" Ellis smirked. "Speak of the devil." I turned around to see August walking in the shop, on his crutches. I dropped the shirt and walked over to him.

"Hey, what are you doing here? how did you even get here?" I asked looking outside. August chuckled. "Chill ma, I hired somebody to drive me around if I need it." I nodded. "Okay, so wassup? I know your not here to shop." I said with a smirk. August shook his head. "Nah, I came to see what you were doing later on tonight." I frowned. "And you couldn't have called?" "Nah, I was around in the area, so I wanted to stop by...besides it's almost time for my meds." I looked down at my watch. "Shit." I mumbled. "I almost forgot, let me get them real quick."

I raced into the back and got out the two pills for August. "Here....did you eat yet?" August nodded. "Yeah I stopped by McDonalds before I came here." I chuckled. "Your suppose to be eating healthier....and why didn't you bring me any??" I said with a smile. August chuckled. "My bad, but back to my original question, what are you doing tonight?" "Im going out with Trey, why?" August nodded. "Oh ight, okay nevermind ma." "Did you have something you wanted to do with me?" August shrugged. "Nothing in particular, I just wanted to chill."

I nodded slowly. "Oh....well do you wanna come with us?" August shook his head. "Nah, Im good, y'all go out and have fun, I'll be good for the night." "You sure?" August nodded. "Im sure, maybe I'll call up Craig bitch ass and see what he's doing." I laughed. "Okay, I'll be by later before I go out." August nodded. "Ight." August turned around to walk away, but Ellis stopped him. "You know, if you lookin for company, you could always call me baby, im available 24/7." I rolled my eyes and walked away. "You good." August said in a chuckle. Ellis was beyond brave for that one.

*****************************************

I knocked on Trey's door and tapped my finger impatiently on his door frame. He swung the door open and sighed. "Hey, come in." I walked inside and dropped my bag on his coffee table. "We're late for our reservations, what's going on??" I asked following him around the house. "I know, I know but I can't find my house keys." I frowned. "How'd you lose your keys???" Trey shrugged as he looked under his couch cushions. "I don't know, I could have sworn I had them before I left work." I nodded slowly. "Did you ask someone to look for you at work?"

Trey nodded. "My boss said he didn't see them in my office." I sighed and sat down on his couch. "Well if you can't lock your door, how are we gunna go out?" Trey sighed and bent down to look under the couch. "I don't know, unless you want to stay in tonight?" I sighed agian and nodded. "Fine, we'll stay in then, but tommorow we're going out whether you found your key or not." I took off my jacket and started and got comfortable on his couch. "Your not gunna help me?" Trey asked with a smile. "Nope, you got this." I grabbed the remote and turned on the TV.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Okay so, let me tell y'all how this girl told she wasn't gon read this no more because August wasn't in it enough -_-  girl idgaf, byeee 👋

Vote/Comment!!