Chapter 24

I woke up the next morning feeling like a new woman. I opened my eyes and looked over at Trey, who was fast asleep. I kissed his cheek gently and rubbed it. He opened his eyes slowly and smiled. "Goodmorning beautiful." I bit down on my bottom lip, trying not to smile. "Morning." I said softly. I rolled out of bed and took the sheet with me. "Where you going?" He asked with half a smirk. "You gotta drop me back to my car remember?" Trey chuckled. "Alright, go get dressed." I winked at him before returning to the guest room to change my clothes.

15 MINUTES LATER

We pulled up to the doors of my boutique and I smirked. "Thanks for dropping me back." Trey nodded. "Your welcome, even though it wasn't my choice." I smacked my lips and chuckled. Trey turned off the engine of his car and faced me. "I really enjoyed my time with you last night." I smirked. "And I enjoyed my time with you." Trey reached for my hand and caressed it gently. "I don't know what this is, but Im willingly to figure it out." I smiled. "I'll call you later so we can talk alright?.. there's a few things I need to tell you." He nodded. "Have a good day." He hit the locks to let me out of the car. I searched for my keys in my bag and walked over to my car, while Trey drove away.

Just as I was about to put my key in the door, I heard a familiar, yet annoying voice. "Where you goin chile!!" I gritted my teeth and looked up at the front doors of the boutique to see Ellis and Kerri both glaring at me. I smiled weakly. "...Im goin home, to change and stuff." Ellis sucked his teeth. "Uh uh, we need you here, we open in 15, come on in you ain't avoiding your walk of shame." I sighed and dropped my keys in my bag. All I wanted to do was go home and take a nice shower and get dressed, keeping me and Trey's secret to myself. I turned on my heels and walked slowly inside the boutique with Kerri and Ellis' eyes glued to me filled with disapproval.

I walked over to one of the couches and sat down, awaiting the scolding from the both of them. Kerri sat down next to me and sighed. "Tell me you didn't do what I think you did." I swalloed hard. "Ooooh bitch you nasty." Ellis added. I sighed and sat back in my seat. "Did you sleep with Trey last night?" Kerri asked with one eyebrow raised. I nodded my head slowly. Ellis said a prayer and sat across from me. "What??? Why?? Weren't you just upset about August??" Kerri asked confused.

I nodded. "I was but Im over that now. I spent to much time trying to fix a relationship that's been broken for a long time, I need to let go and move on." Kerri sighed. "Are you sure you aren't just doing this to get back at August?" I nodded. "Im sure, he and Ariana can do whatever they want for all I care, Simone is finally done." Ellis smiled widely. "Alright girl I see you." I smirked. Kerri shook her head. "...Something still isn't right, there's no way you let go that quick." I shrugged. "Well believe it." Ellis chuckled and squeezed himself between my and Kerri. "Chile, don't pay her no mind, was it good??" I laughed. "It was...an experience." I said with a smile. Ellis lifted a brow up. "A good experience?" I nodded. "A real good experience." Ellis squealed and gave me a high five. "Just call her Stella, cause she done got her groove back!" He said popping up from the couch.

Kerri shook her head and looked at the both of us. "Y'all both going to hell." Ellis fanned her off. "You mad or nah?" Kerri rolled her eyes. All of a sudden, the chimes at the door went off, signaling everybody's attention. We weren't even open yet and somebody walked in. I turned my head to the door to see a smiling Ariana. I sighed and got up from the couch, waiting for her to speak. "Hello." "Hi.." I said dryly. "I came by with some good news for you." I frowned and folded my arms across my chest. "What kind of good news." Ariana smirked at me and handed me a paper. "You passed you evaluation." I looked down at the paper and back at Ariana. "You did this?" I asked suspiciously.

She nodded. "Yes I did, since you hooked me up with August and everything has been going smoothly with us, I decided this was the best way to repay you." I nodded slowly. "Okay.....well um thank you." Ariana smiled. "No problem." I sat the paper down on a table beside me and let out a small smile. "....Ok well...thanks for stopping by." I turned around to walk away, but Ariana's voice stopped me. "Simone." I sighed and turned around. I lifted my brows up, letting her know she had my attention. "I also wanted to say thank you." "For?" I said confused. Ariana chuckled. "You know, the whole August thing, he's a great guy and I would have never had a chance if it wasn't for you." "I know that's right." Ellis said under his breath. Ariana looked over at Ellis and frowned. "Come again?" She asked him.

Ellis cleared his throat and gave her a fake smile. "I said, so you guys are getting along?" Ariana smiled widely. "Yeah we are, so much that were going on a little getaway in 3 days." Ellis perked up. "Oh, to where might I ask?" "Florida." I frowned. "Why florida?" I asked. Ariana sighed. "He wanted to do something romantic for me, and there's some celebrity events going down the in the hotel were staying at." I nodded. "What hotel??" Ellis asked rudely. "Ellis!" Kerri snapped. Ariana smiled. "No it's okay,I know he's nosey. We're staying at The Setai." Ellis nodded and gave her a fake smile. "Mmm well have fun."

Ariana nodded. "I will." She turned back to me and smiled. "Thanks again Simone...I really owe you..your the first person who had ever kept there word and I appreciate that." I smiled weakly. "Oh." She started. "When I get back to work, I'll ask for another inspector to take my place." She smiled at all of us and turned around to walk away. I nodded and watched her walk out of the shop. I walked back over to the couch and sat down, taking in everything Ariana had just said. "Can y'all believe that?" Ellis said. Kerri sighed. "He's already taking her on trips...Im guessing it's real now." I sat on the couch silent. "....Simone....you alright sus?" Ellis asked, placing a hand on my shoulder. I sat there in shock of what I just heard. "....Im fine." I finally said. "You sure?" I nodded. "...So you ain't feeling no type of way..?" I shook my head. "No...no it's a new chapter right..?" Ellis and Kerri went silent.

"Right?" I restated. They both remained silent. I let out a long sigh and dropped my head in my hands. "I can't believe this." I mumbled. Kerri sat down beside me and rubbed my back. "What are you gunna do?" I shrugged. "I dunno, shit there's nothing I can do." Ellis sucked his teeth. "Girl, do you love this man or nah?" I sighed. "...yeah..but what about Trey? I just told him I was starting fresh." Ellis shook his head. "There's no buts, you love him and thats that, you need to give this one more shot before you give up for good, besides you know you want to." I nodded. "Ok so...?" "Sooooo." He started. "There's only one thing left to do." Me and Kerri looked at each other, and then at Ellis. "...What?" I asked. "Grab y'all bikini's bitches, we going to Florida."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ooooh shiiiiiiiiit . Y'all ready ?

Vote/Comment!!