Chapter 25

"Ellis lets go! Our flight leaves in 20!!" I took a deep breath and sat back in my seat. I was already beyond nervous about flying out to Florida, and Ellis being late was making my nerves worse. "Can we PLEASE just leave him? we're gunna miss our flight." Kerri started. "No, we can't, and you know that." I said in a sigh. "I need both of you guys here with me if this is gunna work. And besdies, this was his idea in the first place." Kerri nodded. "Alright fine, but we need to get going, like NOW." I sighed and looked down at my watch, checking the time. "He has two minutes, I can't sit here and wait all day for-" My sentence was interrupted from my phone vibrating agaisnt my purse.

I glanced down at the screen to see Trey's name flashing across it. I frowned to myself, not knowing if I should answer or not. "You okay?" I looked up to see Kerri staring at me. "..Y-yeah, Im fine." I hit the ignore and tossed my phone in my purse. "Who was that?" I shook my head. "Nobody, it was a random number."Kerri nodded and sat back in her seat. Lowkey, I kinda hated myself for lying to her, but I didn't need the added stress right now. I haven't even talked to Trey since we slept together and he's been blowing me up constantly. I didn't have a excuse to give to him besides the truth and a part of me knew that I would hurt him if I told him I still wanted August.

"So have you talked to Trey?" Kerri asked, picking at her nails. I sat back in my seat and sighed. "No...no I haven't." Kerri shook her head. "I can't believe you ended things with him, you probably broke my friends heart." I sat in my seat silent. "Well, Im just glad you were honest with him and told him what you really wanted." "Yeah." I mumbled. I frowned a little to myself, hating that I wasn't being honest with Kerri or Ellis. I told them both that I had ended things with Trey a few days ago and that I was baggage free. I just didn't want to hear them say what I know there gunna say, so I'll just handle everything once we get back to New york.

I turned my head and looked out the window to see Ellis making his way to my car with suitcases galore. I sighed and hit the locks, waiting for him to get inside. "Sorry sus, I had to make sure all my wigs matched my swimsuits." Ellis said as he slid into the backseat. I sighed. "Typical." Kerri mumbled. "Excuse me, Sahara did you say something??" Kerri opened her mouth to speak, but I stopped her. "Can both of y'all shut the hell up? We don't have time for this alright? What we need to be focusing on is the task at hand." Ellis sucked his teeth. "Fine, so what's the plan?" I tapped my finger on the steering wheel and thought for a second. "We check in to the hotel, we watch August and Ariana for awhile to see what there up to, and whenever August is alone, I'll make my move." Ellis chuckled. "And what moves you gon make?" "Don't worry, I got this alright?" I pulled out of Ellis' driveway and took off in the direction of the airport.

*********************************

"Flight 2490 is now boarding, I repeat, flight 2490 is now boarding." I took a deep breath as I handed the lady my plane ticket and boarded the plane. I sat down in my seat, trying to shake off my nerves, when my phone vibrated in my pocket. I sighed and fished it out, to see Trey calling once again. I ignored the call and turned my phone off. Besides the fact that I was on a plane, I needed a break from his constant calling all around. I placed my phone in my carry-on and tried to relax. I needed all the relaxation I could get before this weekend. Something was telling me it was gunna be crazy as hell.

AUGUST P.O.V.

I slid my room key into the door and pushed it open. "Damn they went all out, huh ma?" Ariana chuckled. "Im sure they did once they heard you were staying here." I sat my bag down by my side of the bed and placed Ariana's on her side. "You mean once they heard we were staying here." I sat on the bed and pulled her on top of me. I leaned in and kissed her forehead, and then her lips. "Mmmmm, you ain't wasting no time huh?" I smirked. "Nah Im not." I placed my hands on her ass and squeezed it. Ariana giggled and slapped my chest. "August stop, we just got here." I shrugged. "Exactly, new place...new room...new bed." Ariana kissed me and smiled agaisnt my lips. "You sir have work. I know this is suppose to be a romantic weekend for us, but I also know you have work to do, so work now and play later." Ariana climbed off of me and headed to the bathroom.

I sucked my teeth and nodded. "Where you goin?" Ariana turned around and smiled. "To freshen up for that party tonight, I need to look good for when you perform." I chuckled and bit down on my bottom lip. "Ight ma, but you owe me." Ariana nodded. "I know, I promise tonight it'll be just me and you." She winked at me and disappeared into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her.

I layed back on the bed, tryna get a quick nap in, when there was a knock at the door. "Who the fuck.." I mumbled. I got up from the bed and answered the door. "Wassup mayne." I said rudely. "August Alsina correct?" I nodded. The man looked me up and down and nodded slowly. "I work in the valet downstairs and your car engine won't cut off." I frowned. "What you mean won't shut off???" The man raised his hand, trying to calm me down but I wasn't having it. "Everything's under control, we took your car to the nearest mechanic, and it should be ready by your check out time." I nodded. "......Ight...thanks man." "No problem sir."

I looked the man up and down chuckled. "You sure you work in the valet?" The man nodded. "Im sure, why?" I shrugged. "You just don't look like the type of nigga I would picture working there." I said motioning to his body of tattoos and the scar under his eye. He chuckled. "I get that alot." I chuckled and nodded. "Im sure, but ight, thanks again man." I closed the door and layed back in bed.

3 HOURS LATER- SIMONE P.O.V.

"And here we are, the Setai Hotel." Kerri said with a wide grin. Looking up at the huge hotel brough immediate butterflies to my stomach. August was somewhere in one of those rooms and that made me nervous as hell. I grabbed my bags out the car and watched as one of the valet members drove it away. I took a deep breath, preparing myself for whatever was to come. "Can we check in? It's hot as hell out here chile, and the glue from my wig is starting to melt!!" Ellis snapped. I chuckled and nodded. "Let's go."

As soon as we stepped inside the lobby, my heart immediately started to pound out of my chest. We walked up to the front desk to check in. Once we got our room keys, we made our way to our rooms. I slid my key card inside the door and waited for the light to turn green. I pushed the door open and threw me and my bags back on the bed. "We're here." I said to myself. I looked around the room, taking in how nice it was. I was really impressed, even though I knew it would look this way from all the money we payed. I layed back on one of the pillows and closed my eyes. We had a long flight and I needed a little rest.

As soon as I got comfortable in my sopt, there was a knock at the door. I sighed and got up form the bed, wondering who would be out there. I looked through the peep hole to see Kerri and Ellis. I opened up the door and let them inside. "Guuuuuuurl this place is the business, they got a water fountain in bathroom, where they do that at????" Ellis said laying back on my bed. Kerri sighed and stepped inside, taking a seat in a chair. "It's called a bidet you dumbass." She mumbled. Ellis shurgged. "Okay and? What that mean? Water fountain in spanish?" I chuckled and shook my head. "Anyways." I started.

"Anyways, what's the plan?" Kerri asked. "....Im not really sure....I just need a chance to get August alone and talk to him." Kerri nodded slowly. "Well how are you gunna get him alone? This was suppose to be a romantic getaway for him and that she-devil." I nodded. "I know.....I'll think of something eventually...I hope." Ellis laughed and looked up from his phone screen. "Y'all heifers wouldn't know what thell to do without me huh?" I frowned. "The hell you talking bout?" Ellis sighed. "There's no need to stay in and think of a plan when I already got one." I nodded and motioned for him to continue. Ellis smirked as he reached into his purse, pulling out a flyer."

"There's a party tonight, and August will definetely be there." I sat up on the bed and sighed. "And how do you know that??" Ellis handed me the flyer. "He's performing tonight." I looked down at the flyer and began to read it. "You know this says celebrities only right?? You have to be with somebody to get in." Ellis fanned me off. "Chile, don't worry bout all that, I got in under control." I lifted a brow unsure if I wanted to trust Ellis 100%. "...Yous ure you got this E?" Kerri asked. Ellis sucked his teeth. "Y'all hoes got a better idea?" I sighed. "Fine, Im trusting you."

Ellis squealed and hopped up from the bed. "Yasssssss, don't worry girl, I got this under control, all you need to worry about is looking good tonight for yo man." I chuckled and shook my head. I had a feeling that tonight was gunna be crazy.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ellis in the multimedia.

Vote/Comment!!