27.3

I walked down the long hallway, my heart beating faster with every step I took. I knew I had to come clean to Trey eventually, but I wanted to do that when I got back home, not here in a hospital miles away from our real lives. I turned the corner making my way in the lobby, when I seen Trey pacing back in forth, looking like something was on his mind. I took a deep breath and approached him. "Thank god, your okay." He pulled me into him and hugged me tightly. I frowned slightly confused as to why he was hugging me and not yelling at me.

I pulled away from the hug and smiled slightly. "....Yeah Im fine....why would you think I wasn't??" Trey took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "I was watching the news and I heard August had been a serious car accident." I nodded, motioning for him to continue. "They also had said he was with a unidentified woman.." I sighed. "And you thought that unidentified woman was me." Trey nodded and took a seat in one of the chairs. I sat down beside him and rubbed his hand. "So.....if that was me...that would have meant that I was with August...and you wouldn't have been mad about that?" Trey shook his head.

"I would be to worried about how you were, to be mad at you." I nodded slowly and sat back in my seat. "But...once I found out you were okay...maybe so." I chuckled. "How did you get out here so fast??? The flight over here is atleast 3 hours." Trey smirked. "I've been out here for a few hours now, after you told me where you were...I wanted to suprise you...and I was missing you lowkey." I smiled widely. "Really?" Trey nodded. "So how'd you hear about Augusts' accident?" I swalloed hard. "I heard on the news...like you did." Trey nodded. "Alright...you ready to go or you need some more time with him??" I shook my head. "No, Im good to go, just let me say goodbye to him really quick." Trey smiled and kissed my cheek. "I'll be here."

I got up from my seat and sighed. "And when I come back....there's some things I need to tell you." Trey nodded. I took a deep breath and walked back down to August's room. I knocked on the door softly and waited a second before walking inside. Ariana was beside August, holding his hand. I took another deep breath and let out a small smile. "Hey.." I said softly. August sat in in bed, giving me his attention. "Um..I just wanted to come back and say goodbye." August nodded slowly. "Ight...I really appreciate you being here, it meant alot." I nodded and smiled. "Of course....I guess I'll see y'all back in New York."

I walked out of the door with Ariana trailing behind me. Once we made it out of Augusts' room, I turned around to her, wondering what she wanted. "Before you go." She started. "I just wanted to let you that I get it." I frowned. "Get what??" I asked confused. "I get what it feels like to love somebody and do whatever it takes to win them back." I looked down at the ground and back at her. "I've done some pretty crazy things for love to, believe it or not." I cracked a small smile. "Yeah haven't we all." I mumbled. "I just wanted to say thanks for being here, he would never admit it to me, but I know it really meant more than ALOT to him to see you there when he woke up." I nodded. "Yeah...well like I said, I wouldn't have been anywhere else....I'll see you back home."

I walked back out to the lobby and found Trey. All I wanted to do was go back home and clear my mind. This whole experience taught me alot about time and being stubborn. And once I came clean to Trey, all I need to do is focus on me and only me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Vote/Comment!!