1. "Come on, Christiano, ketchup!"

So I've decided that this person best suits Harlow. ⬇️⬇️⬇️

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ For all you mfs that skipped the prologue:i just want to warn you guys that this book was written like 7 years ago when i was a MINOR 🤩🤩🤩🤩 so that will explain lack of smut and all the cringe parts

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
For all you mfs that skipped the prologue:
i just want to warn you guys that this book was written like 7 years ago when i was a MINOR 🤩🤩🤩🤩 so that will explain lack of smut and all the cringe parts. i'll edit it someday, or just straight up rewrite it. idk when. lolz.

If you're still here after all that, let's begin! 😼😼

1. "Come on, Christiano, ketchup!"

HARLOW

We got to Eli's apartment building.

His apartment never ceases to amaze me. It's the most expensive, high quality, penthouse in LA. There're four penthouses on the top floor, and Eli and his girlfriend lived in penthouse 42C. They had just moved in last year. Eli moved to Italy when he was 14 years old but moved back last year. He learned how to speak fluent Italian and picked up an Italian accent too, now he thinks he's something legit.

"I'll get your stuff. You're welcome." Eli opened the trunk of his car and grabbed my four slightly overstuffed suitcases. I held on to my guitar case and art bag.

"Oh, thank you, most hardworking person I know, carrying suitcases no bigger than your upper body!" I faked praised. He rolled his eyes and muttered something in Italian I didn't know.

We headed up the elevator to the top floor, which took awhile because it was a tall building. As soon as we stepped into the hall, Lola came and threw her arms around me, embracing me in a tight hug. "Hey, Harlow!" She squealed, cooing at me like a baby she hasn't held in awhile.

"Hey, Lola!" I matched her cheerful smile, my heart swelled as I took in her gleefulness.

Lola, was Eli's girlfriend. They loved each other so much, that every time I saw them, I'd almost hurl because of how lovey-Dover they acted. But I admired their relationship really, it was perfect, they were perfect for each other. They've been dating since he was 20. Two years. He met her back in Italy.

The last time I saw her was last year. She had light brown hair with light brown skin and blue and hazel eyes.