22. The Next Stage

N/A- In the media above, there is a series of song lyrics from different songs by an awesome band, Panic! At The Disco. All the lyrics are lyrics that I think make great quotes. Here's my first quote of the book, as late as it is:

"I've got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better fuck than any boy you'll ever meet. Sweetie, you had me. Girl, I was it, look past the sweat, a better love deserving of exchanging body heat in the passenger seat? No, no, no, you know it will always be just me."
- Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off By Panic! At the Disco.

Doesn't that sound like something Cristiano would say? Actually, Cristiano will be quoting a ton of stuff from different songs, movies and shows. I'll tell you where the quote is from also.

______________________________

CRISTIANO
**This chapter contains sexual scenes, read of your own choice. You may skip if you'd like**
^^^THIS IS A LIE FOR NOW

She continued to kiss me, not letting me touch her, but what surprised me was that her kiss was rougher than usual. And I liked it. I pulled away, my out of breath panting in sync with hers. "I'm not taking no for an answer this time." I whispered, close to losing my composure.

I expected her eyes to widen even at least a little bit, as they always do when I say things like this, but she was full of small surprises today. She grew a mischievous smile on her beautiful face. "Should I lock the door?" She whispered back.

I raised my eyebrows. "That's up to you. How far are you willing to go, Harlow?"

She got up, heading towards the door and locked it with a click. She walks back but stops in her tracks and curses adorably.

"Dammit." Her hair involuntarily fell out of her ponytail, creating a raven midnight black curtain of hair around her waist. Something fell out of, and she picked it up. "My hair tie..." She pouted like a cute five year old. She threw it away and ran her hands through her hair, continuing her walk over to me.

She sat on my lap again, straddling me and another mischievous smile played on her soft lips. She wrapped her arms around my neck, mine around her waist, and I kissed her with every force I knew she desired.

God, I was becoming obsessed with her kisses. Addicted. I felt like I couldn't go more than a day without at least touching her. When I first saw her, she was a beautiful art piece and always caught my attention. When I first kissed her, she became a drug and I soon got hooked. Now, I can't get enough. I craved her very soul.

The things she's doing to me, I don't know. I feel on the brink of falling, but then my brain tells me it isn't right and that I can't and never will, so I forget it. It was so confusing. I feel like I want to love her, and then I don't care. All I knew, was that I needed to make up my mind, before it's too late. I know I'm hurting her, I can see it in her eyes. She denies it, but I can tell I'm hurting her. I just wish I knew how to stop.

She gripped my shoulders, as I kissed down her neck and across her collarbone to the other side of her neck. I nibbled and sucked, and she let out the sound I was dying to hear.

"Cristiano..." She moaned my name.

And that did it for me. One more sound out of her mouth and I won't be able to stop. "Si, bellissima?" I mumbled.