27. Taken - Part Three

Chapter 27 song quote:

"You don't own me.
I am not one of your many toys.
You don't own me."

_________________________
HARLOW

I was uncontrollably sobbing. It had been about two weeks and a half and I was still in this hell hole.

I kept count of the days since my abduction, by creating tally marks on the wall of my broken down bedroom with a small piece of dry tar I found.

I was repeating two numbers in my head. 23 and 11. And those numbers get bigger almost everyday.

23 and 11.

23 and 11.

23 and 11.

"He raped me 11 times." I whispered shakily to myself. "And whipped me 23 times."

I was heavily shaking. Sometimes I could control it and sometimes I couldn't.

Now, I got scared with every little sound. I was scared he would come to try to kiss me again, and if I refused he would inject that stuff into me and rape me while I was paralyzed.

The only good thing was that I remembered to take the pill this month. But in a few days, it should wear off. So I have to get out of here before I get pregnant. I have a special pill created by the Institution. I can't have any regular birth control because of the experiments they did on me. The pill I have only works for 30 days, then I have to take it again every month. My 30 days are up in approximately 4 days.

Cristiano should know this. He retrieved and gave me the pills. So he has four days to find me.

****

CRISTIANO

"The pill." I whispered in alarm.

I was in the middle of a business meeting about the possible islands she could be on. I stood up abruptly and everyone looked at me in alarm and Zach cut off what he was saying, turning towards me away from the chalkboard.

"What?"

"The pill."

"What damn pill?"

"T-the birth control pill, the-the special one! We have four days to find Harlow or else she'll be pregnant with another man's baby." The thought of it made my left eye twitch and my jaw clench.

Zach choked on air. "Why the fuck did you wait to tell us now?!"

"I just remem--" I was cut off by my father. "How do you know Harlow and Petrov are--"

"Because that's just the kind of dick bastard he is!" I ran out of the room and back with the bottle, putting it in his face.

He squinted his eyes, forgetting his reading glasses were on the crown of his head, reading the print. "Oh. Yeah we have four days to find my daughter in law."

"Exactly." I mumbled, sitting back down in my seat.

"Okay, we have it down to four possible islands. Hawaii is possible because of its beautiful looks and exotic feel. Francisco could have chosen this place because of the fact that he knew Harlow treated Italy like she was going to an amazing exotic place like Hawaii. So he could've brought her there so she'd feel the same way there." Zach explained.