7. "Welcome to the Italian Mafia, Bellezza."

HARLOW

"Would you let me, guide you even when you're blind, in the darkness, in the middle of the night? In the silence, when there's no one by your side? Would you call, in the name of love?..." I sang, while shrugging on a black crop top, and some black leggings. I put on my Ugg boots because they're are comfy.

Slam.

"Cristiano?" I walked out of my room. Was he back from the cafe? No one.

I went into his room and back out with his gun. I turned the safety off. I went into the living room. I heard shuffling in the kitchen. I pointed the gun towards the doorway.

"Hey, you son of a bïtch! Don't touch my Oreos, or I'll blow a bullet through your head!" I yelled.

I felt a sharp pain in my leg, before my entire lower body went numb. I fell to the ground, the gun slipping from my hands. I looked at my leg, that had a dart in it. "Oh, come on!" The numbness started to spread up my body, once it reached my neck, it started to affect my vision. Everything went blurry.

I saw my gun and used every bit of strength I had to reach for it, but some one kicked it away.

I blacked out.

****

My head hit something hard, which really hurt.

Good, I can feel again.

I couldn't see. I felt a cloth on my eyelids. Blindfold. I tried moving my hands but I couldn't. They were tied up tightly behind my back. But my legs were free.

The place, which I'm guessing was a car, jumped up. I hit my head again. "Ow!"

I could talk. No duct tape. Not very lucky for the kidnappers.

"Oh. You're awake." A guy said, in front of me.

"No shït, Sherlock." I sneered. "Where are we going?"

"We have strict orders from the boss not to tell you anything." Another voice said.

"I could've guessed that. What are your names."

"Rocco." The fist guy said.

"And I'm James." The second, said.

"James. That was my grandpa's name." I smiled at the memory. Another car bump. I hit my head again. "Ow! I'm gonna get amnesia from this dämn car ride!"

They laughed. Jerks. I moved away from what I'm guessing was the window I kept hitting my head on.

"So, Harlow, did you really think you could shoot one of us?" Rocco's voice asked.

"Yeah. I'm a pretty good shot. How do you know my name?"

"The boss." They said.

****

We stopped somewhere, and they removed my blindfold. We were at a gas station.