3. "You underestimate my smartness."

HARLOW

***Cristiano's room above

"Why are you actually letting me in your room?" I narrowed my eyes as I walked into his room, sophisticated and clean. It smelled like him. An alluring scent of honey and expensive cologne. He was acting very suspicious, being a cheeky little son of a bitch. Even though he said he had somewhere to go this morning, he didn't go anywhere.

"Well, seeing as you and I are friends now--" I cut him off with a scoff, we were hardly friends, we fought all the time and the only time we were nice to each other is when we bonded over SpongeBob or morning coffee. "Barely."

He simple ignored my comment. "I guess you should finally see my bedroom, as it will be important in the future." He muttered that last part, but I heard it loud and clear. I'm not one of your sluts, mister. "What?"

"Nothing. Sit." He smirked to himself and sat on his bed, putting his feet up and relaxing before motioning me over. I shook my head thinking of what he's done in that bed. "Come on Harlow. My sheets are always clean, have you met me? Plus I haven't done anything this week."

I hesitantly sat down next to him. He turned to me, his features soft and I took them in for the millionth time, still finding him so gorgeous. "You, are like a book." He said.

"Why?" I scrunched my nose for a second like a bunny. It's a habit. And there's a reason behind it. "Because the more I look at the cover, the more I wanna know what's inside." His sudden words caused me to frown as he looked at me differently than before. He was looking at my features before looking straight into my eyes, a strange emotion overcoming them.

"The book is full of darkness. Don't let its cover fool you." I mumbled, looking away before I fell for the way he simply looked at me. I noticed that the hunger was at me again, my thumb rubbing against my forefinger.

He analyzed me before continuing. "Are you a cupcake? Cause' I think you're really sweet." Then he chuckled, as if he couldn't believe he just said something like that. I giggled, I liked this side of him, when he wasn't so serious, or annoying, or pessimistic.

"Are you a pepper? 'Cause I think you're really hot." He said and laughed. I laughed too, enjoying this quite a bit. "Do you need a hospital? That fall from heaven probably hurt." He continued giving me more stupid pickup lines. "Are you tired, cause you've been running through my mind all day."

My butt suddenly vibrated.

I took my phone out of my pocket and saw that Eli was FaceTiming me. I answered finding no reason not to. Good morning. Why are you FaceTiming me? You're right next door."