34. Secrets Hidden

**Cristiano in the media above⬆️⬆️⬆️**

"Did you know that there was a personal huge-ass gym in this house? And that your man candy is in it?" Charlie came in, pointing his thumb at the outside.

I quirked my eyebrows. "No. How do you know?" I smirked.

"What? Not like I was stalking him." He chuckled lightly and I laughed.

"Okay, sure. I'll go check it out." I laughed and slid past him. I walked downstairs and remembered that I had no idea where this gym was.

I headed to Dominic's office and walked in. "Don't you ever leave this room?"

He smiled and took off his reading glasses. "Only when I'm hungry. What do you need?"

"Uh, where's the gym?" I looked down and twiddled my thumbs. I heard his big deep laughter and looked up.

"You've been here for more than half a year, and you don't know where the gym is?"

"I didn't even know it existed." I shrugged.

"Unbelievable. It's on the third floor--"

"There's a third floor?!"

His left eye twitched. Now I know where Cristiano gets that from. "Si. There's a fourth floor too. But that's just an attic. The gym is the big glass door at the end of the hallway. The stairs are behind that wall at the end of the hallway."

I smiled brightly. "Okay, thanks." I kissed his cheek and ran upstairs.

****

I reached the gym and saw the Dominic lied. It's not a glass door. It's an entire glass wall. I could see through and he was doing pull-ups effortlessly.

I walked in and looked around. There was a cross-fit area, yoga area, and much more. The room was the size of our apartment. And that was a penthouse.

I could hear his quiet counting with a smirk on his face. I noticed he skipped from 49 to 304. I scoffed. "You have not done 304 pull-ups."

He jumped down and grabbed a towel. "I know. I've done 50." He winked.

I rolled my eyes. "Okay, you're hot and fit, I get it." I mocked.

"Uh, never implied I was hot but okay." He took a swig of water.

He came to give me a hug but I put my hands on his bare chest and pushed him away. "Ew, no. You're all sweaty."

"Well that's what happens when you exercise for a long period of time."

"Could you please take a shower?" I pouted for effect.

He smiled childishly. "Can I get a kiss first?"

"You can if you shower." I replied in the same manner.

He groaned and walked into a smaller room in the gym. I walked around and saw his iPod. I pressed play and it was blaring Ed Sheeran.

The club isn't the best place to find a lover so the bar is where I go. Me and my friends at the table doing shots, drinking fast and then talk slow. You come over and start up a conversation with just me, and trust me I'll give it a chance, now. Till my hands stop, put Van the man on the jukebox and then start to dance--