28. Taken - Part Four

Chapter 28 song quote:

"I was the night in shining armor in your movie.
I put your lips on mine and loved the aftertaste."
~ All Time Low by Jon Bellion

HARLOW

The next morning was normal. He fed me pancakes for breakfast which was actually hot this time. I refused to take his orange juice and I told him it was because I had grown allergic, but really it was because he could've drugged it for all I knew. Think I'd actually trust that bastard?

I heard a loud bang outside, and I swear I almost shat myself. I slowly got up, cursing myself for what I was about to do.

I'd never seen anything outside my room. I just knew I wasn't in a warehouse. I was in a real house. A very dark and creepy one at that. I figured the first room I was in was the basement, and now I'm in a bedroom.

I opened the door and my eyes widened in horror. This was so not a house.

It was a hospital-like industrial factory, that looked like a slaughterhouse. It smelled of blood and smoke, with dry blood on the floor.

There were two garage doors down the hall, and I could see they were opening. Men in black suits and black motorbike helmets that covered their face walked in with guns, pointing out the place.

"What are you doing?" I heard him say angrily behind me. I gasped and turned around. He grabbed my arm and pushed me back inside and threw me against the wall. "You know you're not supposed to leave this room. I was clear about that wasn't I?"

I gulped and he yelled again, slapping me backhanded. "Wasn't I?!"

"Yes!"

"Yes, what?"

I gulped again. "Yes, master."

He looked at my wrapped up leg and roughly pulled the cloth from my leg and I screamed in pain. The bleeding started up again.

He walked out and shut the door. But he forgot to lock it.

Despite his bitchiness about it, I ran out of the room and where the men in suits were, who were now searching the place.

As soon as I reached the end of the hallway, I recognized them all. The Italian Mafia.

I showed myself, waving my arms frantically. I didn't care that I was just in sexy underwear only. "I'm right here, help!" I fell on my knees, my leg started to hurt horribly and it was gushing blood almost. I started to feel dizzy, as if I'd faint at any moment.

One of the men ran to me and took off his helmet. "Thank God, angel."

He wrapped some medical tape around my leg tightly and I winced. "I'm sorry, baby." As soon as he was finished he wrapped me in his arms.

Like in my nightmare, I started to cry. "Shh, do not cry. Please." He whispered, kissing the crown of my head. He helped me stand up.

"I told you I'd save you whenever you needed it. But I'm sorry it took so long."

"No, it's fine. You're here now." I got on my tip toes to kiss him but he put his fingers on my lips.