11. "Good. 'Cause I like you too."

HARLOW

"Great. This room again." I said as they pushed me into a room that looked like the health trial room. But it was a lot smaller.

"It's not the same room. Welcome to your second trial. The fitness trial." Dominic said over the intercom. "In this trial, you will be outside. We will open the doors for you."

The wall in front of the mirror lowered into the ground somehow. There was a large field with 10 dummies standing up every few yards.

"All you need to do is attack and successfully knock down every dummy in 60 seconds. But you have to make the blow hard enough for the dummy to fall. You only have one shot for each one. Ready?"

"I'm not just ready. I'm ready Freddy." I winked. SpongeBob reference.

"Go."

I took off sprinting to the first dummy. I did a roundhouse kick to its head. It fell down but it hurt my leg.

I kept sprinting. "These dummies are made of rock or something!" I jumped on the second dummy and sent a fatal blow to its neck, it fell down.

I went to the third one.

I put it in a lock before launching my knee into its face. Down.

Fourth one. "How much time left?" I asked, sending a hard kick to the fourth one.

"50 seconds left."

I went to the fifth one. I just punched it in the face. Down.

Sixth one. I slung my elbow into its face. Down.

I ran to the seventh, jumping up and kicking it with both legs.

Eighth one. Uppercut. Down.

Ninth one. Head butt. Down.

"35 seconds."

Tenth one. Roundhouse kick to the stomach. Down.

"28.4 seconds. New record." Dominic said. "You beat my son by one millisecond."

"Whoo!" I cheered.

In your face Cristiano!

Suddenly what he told me yesterday popped into my mind.

He can't love.

If he can't love, why did he give me the necklace?

My first husband, is not going to love me. Isn't that soul-crushing?

"Harlow!" Dominic yelled.

"What?!" I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Next test! Go to the green flag."

I looked around and saw a green flag on another hill. I ran to it.

"Guess what? Your betrothed hinted to me that you just love guns, so you're going to be handling one today. And he wanted to watch you, along with Eli and Zachariah. Say 'hello' boys."