26. Taken - Part Two

Chapter 26 song quote:

"Tell me where are you now that I need you?
Where are you now?
Where are you now that I need ya?"
~ Where Are Ü Now by Skrillex & Diplo ft. Justin Bieber

HARLOW

I hung there in front of him, in a dark colored room, my wrists tied together over my head with a rope hanging from the ceiling, my ankles apart and tied to two posts in the floor. It smelled of blood, tears and his psychotic desperation. I wasn't wearing much, he had forced me to change into his favorite t-shirt and that was it, along with some black lacy lingerie that I was originally wearing. I hadn't gotten my punishment yet for stabbing him, but I knew it was coming. He had roughly pulled my hair tie out of my hair, because he said he loved my hair down.

I didn't give a damn about what he 'loved' about me.

I was glaring at him and his stupid smug smile. "What is wrong, my love?" He asked.

"You fucking kidnapped me, the fuck do you think is wrong?!" I snapped. I was sedated, but it wasn't too heavy. I was slightly still the bitch I've always been.

"Hey! You watch you the fuck you're talking to!" He yelled, and I flinched.

I rolled my eyes and closed them, thinking about the things that actually made me happy. Like Cristiano and Zach. Or gelato and waffles with chocolate syrup.

This douchebag actually kidnapped me. I was in some warehouse God knows where with Francisco Petrov against my will. I swear to God he's bipolar. One minute, he says he loves me and wants to shower me with kisses, next minute he's yelling at me and beating me.

I'd been obviously been stripped of my weapons and I didn't have my phone, it was still in those damned tunnels. My CAT beeper is gone too. I don't know where it went. The only item that hasn't been taken from me, was the heart lock necklace Cristiano gave me. And that can't save me now.

Cristiano. He's probably pissed at me for disobeying him. He's probably worried. Or frustrated.

He's probably running his hands through his hair, and his eyes are most likely twitching. He's probably yelling at Dominic. Dominic is probably not taking his shit.

My necklace was in my bra, I had slipped it in there so Francisco wouldn't see it and take it. I felt like as long as I had it, there'd still be hope. The hope that I'd be rescued and no one would forget me.

I wonder how long I'll be gone? Days, months, years? No, not years. I'd rather be left here to rot than spend more years with the devil that claims to love me.

Actually, I don't know where the hell I am. "Cisco, where am I?"

He chuckled. "I know how much you love Italy. I'd prefer going back to Russia but I suppose I could settle here to make my princess happy. We're in Sicily."

He could make me happier by letting me go. "Sicily? I know that it's an Italian island, but I'd rather be where I was in Italy."

"Well you are gonna settle with Sicily and like it!" He growled.

I sighed silently, holding my head down, wishing I was anywhere but here, while feeling his psychotic gaze on me. I could hear him fidgeting and tapping his foot on the floor. He did that whenever there was nothing but silence. He hates silence.