15. "A lot of things aren't right, yet we do them anyway, and it feels so good."

HARLOW

"Leave me alone!" I squealed, almost out of breath. I ran out of the kitchen. I could hear his footsteps close behind me. I dashed up the stairs and ran into our room. I tried closing the door in his face but he put his hand on it before walking in.

I jumped onto the bed, pulling the sheets over my head. I kept quiet as I listened for any movement. Silence. I slowly pulled the covers away and there he was, standing at the side of the bed, a serious look on his face. "Are you done hiding?"

"I think so." And with my words he dove onto the bed, trying to tickle me again. I rolled off the bed, landing on my back, and groaned in pain. He looked at me on the floor.

"You okay, bambina?"

"Does it look like I'm okay? You're not exactly helping your very in pain girlfriend!" I rolled my eyes, sitting up. He sighed and purposely rolled of the bed, falling on his back, and he groaned in pain.

"Even?"

I crawled over to him and kissed his lips. "Aw. You hurt yourself for me. That was cute." I smiled, intentionally calling him cute because he hates it. His left eye twitched and then he closed both of them.

He smiled. "First, I'd hurt myself for you anytime." His charming smile dropped. "Second, do. Not. Call. Me. CUTE." He seethed. "I'm serious, Harlow."

"Okay I won't......cutie." And with that, I got up and ran out of the room, him very exasperated and pissed at me, running after me.

I went to Zach's room and kindly knocked on his door, before running in there. He was lying on his back, his arms crossed over his head covering his eyes, on his bed. Cristiano came in and I shrieked.

"Do you need something?" Zach asked with a kind of bitterness in his voice.

"Yes, I need you to tell him to leave me alone!"

"Tell her to stop calling me cute!"

We argued like little kids, me telling him he's cute and him telling me he's not cute, he's sexy and that earned a butt-load of eye rolls from me. He added, 'you know it's true' I told him he has an ego the size of Mount Everest and that he was crazy and of course, he said 'only for you'. Which earned a practical eye roll from me.

Then Zach chimed in with a loud voice. "Can't you have your little 'lover's quarrel' somewhere the fuck else?"

I looked at him in shock. Never has he ever talked to me or anyone like that before. "Excuse me?"

"Are you deaf?" He muttered, but I could hear him clearly. "Can you have this argument anywhere but my room? I didn't exactly invite you in here. That's long for 'get out'."

"Hey, what's your problem? We'll leave, just say it a little nicer to Harlow." Cristiano crossed his arms.

"Harlow, I'd very much like to be alone right now." He gestured at the door. I frowned, a wave of concern washing over me. He never calls me Harlow. It's always Cupcake.

"What's wrong, Zach?" I stepped closer to the bed.

"Nothing, cupcake." He put on a smile that was obviously fake.