4. "I'm not in the mood to listen to you right now, Harlow!"

4. "I'm not in the mood to listen to you right now, Harlow."

HARLOW

"Stop it!" I laughed and squirmed in his arms.

He threw me onto the couch and continued to tickle my sides and stomach, hovering over me.

"Are you sorry?" He stopped for a moment, but couldn't wipe the irresistibly charming smile off his face.

"No." I shook my head. He continued to tickle me. "Okay, okay! I am!"

"You're what?" He stopped, placing his hands on either side of me, holding himself over me.

"I'm sorry for eating your gelato, Cristiano. I know you loved it dearly." I put an innocent look on my face.

"Dio, perché devi così carino?" He breathed, smiling. I scrunched my nose like a bunny.
N/A- That means, 'God, why do you have to be so cute?'

"I don't know what you said! I'm the only American person in the group." I said and he laughed. "And are you ticklish?"

"No." He replied quickly. I smiled mischievously.

"I think you are! Here?" I brushed my fingers against his neck. He raised an eyebrow. "Here?" I ran my fingers to his stomach--well--abs. He flinched. "Not quite.."

I brushed my fingers against his side and he really flinched. I looked back in his eyes. "Bingo." I began tickling his sides.

"S-stop!" He began laughing but mostly squirming.

He started really losing it. His arms started to give out and he collapsed on top of me. "Oh, jeez!" I wheezed and we both were laughing our heads off, our faces inches apart.

Then what happened next couldn't have happened at a worse time.

"What the hell, Chris?!" Eli shouted.

We both looked at Eli and Zach in the doorway. Eli was infuriated but Zach was amused. We looked at each other Cristiano got off of me and pulled me up on my feet.

"Hey." I said and me and Cristiano were still kind of laughing. We couldn't even look at each other without laughing.

"What the hell is so funny?" Eli crossed his arms.

"Relax, E. I just ate his gelato, which was so good by the way--" Cristiano jabbed his fingers into my side making me squirm and giggle. Eli raised an eyebrow. "He tickled me as a punishment and then I tickled him back and then he fell on me and we both started laughing hysterically. Then you walked in saying 'What the hell Chris?!'" I mocked him in a high pitched tone making Cristiano and I laugh.

"He did used to get that weird squeak in his voice when he was mad when we first met." He commented. We kept laughing.

Cristiano really is acting weird, though. He was all slightly friendly, mostly cold to me just a week ago. Now we're laughing and 'best pals' for no reason. Ever since yesterday when he found out about my trigger finger.

"I don't ever want to see you two that close ever again. Same thing for you and Zach." Eli stated.

I walked over gave Zach a hug. "Zach is my best guy friend! Isn't that right?"