2. "Was Papa Smurf mad when you ate his kids?"

HARLOW

One week later.

Ever since my prank from last week, Christiano's, uh, 'playing around' has sort of stopped. It was wasn't as often as it was. It was only with different girls. Every other night. Not that that's any better.

Right at the moment, I was sitting in my room tuning my guitar at two o'clock in the afternoon. I was having trouble with concentrating because it felt like 100 degrees in the apartment, I was surely to melt. I went and knocked on Christiano's door, not really in the mood for human to human interaction but you know.

"Yeah, Bellezza?"
N/A- That means beauty.

I ignored the Italian nickname, as we aren't that close still so I don't know what that was about. "Can you turn down the heat please? I'm going to melt!" I whined, my forehead against the tall, smooth door that's pleasurably cool, but only for a moment.

Christiano opened his door. "No. There's an AC problem in the building. You can turn on the ceiling fan though." There was a weird challenging look in his sexy ocean blue eyes, he was up to something, I just didn't know what. My body erupted with tiny beads of cold sweat, how naturally intense his eyes were, and just how beautiful this man was, his standoffish behavior actually complimented his looks strangely well. I was sure in for a treat living with him. I nodded and went to the ceiling fan in the area between the kitchen and living room.

I flicked the switch to the fan and suddenly white powder shot from the fan, covering my entire body and floor in powder. It smelled like baby powder. I heard Christiano laughing behind me, his booming, deep laughter nearly shaking the walls. Yet it was so infectious. Then I heard a gentle crack and I felt something slimy on my head, it dripped down my face. An egg. "Romano!" I raged, this fucking means war.

"Addio, Bellezza." Christiano winked with a dash of charm before turning the heat on the thermostat down. Then he went into his room and closed the door like he wasn't even going to clean the mess he caused. Ha, then I won't either.

I have got to get that stupidly gorgeous man back for this.

I went to go take a shower and when I was finished, I plotted in my bedroom. What if I put itching powder in his underwear? No, too classic. What if I put spiders in his bed? No, I'm not touching a spider. Let alone multiple. Gross. And creepy. What if I put a monkey in the toi--OOOOHHHHH. I know what I'll do....

Someone knocked on the door before walking in, followed by the footsteps other people. "Harlow! Christiano! Helloooo!" They called. It sounded like Zach, so I smiled with delight because I was in need of a tolerable human.

"Oh, dio! What?!" Christiano yelled from his room.

"We're going to the beach! Wanna come?" A different voice, probably Alexi, asked considerately. I walked out of my room and into the living room. Everyone had on swimsuits and trunks, the girls with rompers over theirs. "Yeah sure. I'll go." I said.

"Whatever! I guess!" CHRISTIANO raised his voice again, though we could clearly hear him if he just spoke at regular volume. "Will you stop shouting! Jeez!" I went back to my room and got ready.

I put on my red ruffle string bikini (my favorite 'cause it's hot and cute) with some red sandals and took the messy bun out of my hair and let it fall over my shoulders. I didn't need sunscreen cause my skin never gets tanned or sunburned. I put some shorts on over my bikini bottoms and shrugged on a black off the shoulder crop top.