Chapter Five

"Niccolo Paganini is known to be a virtuoso artist..." I sighed as I doodled on my paper.

I'm hell-bent bored! I already know this. Internet surfing really did me great when I stopped going to school. My mom had me home schooled but I kind of dislike that teacher. When I told her that she has a mistake on her math equation, she started insulting me, then later on, my family.

"Stupid spoiled brat. Why are you even home schooling when you "know-it-all"? I can't believe you belong to a rich family but you're too lazy. I mean, you already stopped schooling and you already have it all. Why bother learn? And what kind of parents are yours that they couldn't even talk you out to go back? Such a pathetic excuse of a family"

Before I knew it that time, my nature surged through me. Insulted and furious at this pathetic excuse of person... Or maybe monkey. She couldn't even count right. She didn't just insulted me, but my family also. And never, as in NEVER, do I tolerate being insulted.

"Miss Riley, you still with us?" My Music teacher called out to me. The class didn't dare look at me, all trembling in their seats; thinking that I would snap anytime soon.

"Uhh...yes ma'am." I answered her. Covering my doodled paper with my palm.

"Then what are we talking about?" She crossed her arms over her chest. I smirked "No other than Niccolo Paganini. A Romantic composer of his age and rumored to have a deal with a devil just to have his talents"

She nodded at me, satisfied with the answer I gave her.

I made a face and continued my doodling; a very bad habit of mine when I'm not interested.

Drawing a beard on my doodle of my Music teacher, I shaded it with my ballpen. Giving her horns and a pointed tail, I drew a demon in front of her like they're talking to each other. At the top of them, I wrote "The Reincarnation of Niccolo Paganini." And then I draw a shocked emoticon in the side that says "Oh my god! The devil visited"

*****

Chattering, talking, laughters, hoots...everything that could be expected in a cafeteria.

The tables are occupied by different groups of students. The nerd group, the gangster group, the popular group, the A+ group, the rock group, the musician group, the geeks, the normal group, and lastly, the athlete groups. Yeah there's so many.

Heading to the line, I took my place at the very end; just to be fair with everyone. The football team entered the cafeteria and headed to the line. Some had headed to the back - behind me - while the others stepped into the line.

"Hey!!" Some girls protested but they paid them no mind.

A nerd girl looked at her watch and her expression turned to panic. "Oh no! I'll be late for my next class!" She exclaimed horribly.

A guy snorted "Like we care nerd freak" he said. The girl hung her head low; embarrassed.

This guy!

"If your parents haven't taught you, you should wait for your turn if you're in line and not just stepping in whenever you'd like" I spoke up calmly.

The guy turned to me with narrowed eyes. Then he said something that nearly made me snap.