Chapter Ninety-Five

I just stare at him, wondering why he looks like that.

"There's nothing to talk about, Tyler" I said solemnly. I couldn't help but kind of blame him for this. For posting that video, for not leaving us alone. It's his fault why Zach and I is in a rift right now. If only he just leave me alone, then none of this would happen. Zach and I would still be happy in each other's arms.

"Alexandrielle, please...I really need to talk to you. I have so much to say and I couldn't have you in the dark for long. Please." He pleaded me and I groaned.

"Just stop it will you?! You've ruined everything. For once in my life, I'm happy but you just have to come and destroy it!" I accused him in anger as tears of both anger and sadness leaks out from my eyes.

"I'm sorry, but you have to know what I'm going to say to you. Meet me at the McDonald's tomorrow at nine. I'll tell you all I know and it'll be your choice if you'll still stay with him. I'm not telling you this because I want you for myself because I know I can never make you happy the way Zach does to you, I'm telling you as a friend and think hard once you learn everything from me. That will be the last time I'll ever talk to you again" he solemnly pleaded and I know he doesn't want to lose me but he has to.

"Why can't you tell me now?" I asked skeptically and he shook his head.

"It's late, I can't have you staying outside so late where things might come and hurt you" he said and I nodded at his words.

"Tomorrow at nine" I told him and he looked up in shock.

"Really?" He asked in wonder and I nodded.

"On two conditions" I said seriously and he nodded "You have to answer all my questions truthfully, and after you tell me whatever it is, you'll keep your promise to leave me alone"

*****
The next day, I just sneak out of the house without a word. My mind is filled with questions, swarming and can't be answered. The only one who can answer these, is Tyler himself. Let's just hope I can take it though.

Pulling out of the McDonald's, a waiter recognized me and she smiled warmly. "Ms. Riley, do you have a reservation?" She asked.

"James' " I said and she motioned me to my right, there seated Tyler with an envelope on his table.

Making my way to him, he tensed as I sat down.

"We'll start with my questions" I came straight to the point, not wasting any more time. I need to know.

"Go ahead" he said solemnly and that's my cue.

"Why are you trying to take me away from Zach and the Harrison's?"

"That's because they are pure dominants. Looking for a suitable person to continue the bloodline. The reason why I'm taking you away from them is because I don't want you to end up like the last girls they used."

"What do you mean?" I asked in confusion and he sighed.

"Did you ever wonder why you haven't met Zach's grandmother and mother?"

I frowned at him. Where is he going with this? "I once thought about that"

"The reason is because all females just disappeared. It is rumored that they are not treated well or that they are killed. Whatever the case, I don't want you experiencing that"

My heart accelerated its beating as dread filled me. "Wha-what proof do you have?" I asked and he opened the envelope.

Reading the files, these are files of both grandmother and mother about being mistreated. Some are medical files where there are bruises, and abused sexual organ being reported. Not only that, even whipping incidents are mentioned that gave me a whole lot of fear and dread. It can't be!

"Are they possibly alive?" I asked and he shrugged. "My family's been looking for them for years, that caused rivalry with our family and theirs. My grandfathers are friends with Zach's grandmother. They use to tell me how many times his grandmother call, crying and asking for them to help her. They tried and that's why the rivalry appeared. Same goes with Zach's mom. All of them are all in arranged marriage but because of their dominant side, they seek other dominants. Unfortunately, female dominants are very rare, close to extinction. That's why, male dominants now are more aggressive, especially to females who is not a dominant"

I frowned at him "But...Zach is..." Trailing off.

"Aggressive with you?" He guessed and I nodded.

He looked down, looking at me remorsefully "Ask your parents and grandfather, Alexandrielle. It's not in my place to tell you"

Nodding in understanding, I proceeded "What do you know about Zach?"

"Only that he is known to be the most powerful and aggressive dominant, there's not much. All I know that he has this dangerous side. I once heard that he has this underground basement in one of his properties where he tortures those who should be. Whatever the case, I want to take you away from that. I don't trust him not to snap at you"

"Does he know any other female dominant?" I asked and he tensed. It took him a while to answer while I just torture myself in suspense. I've been curious about this shit and it's killing me. I asked Zach, he lied. Now my only choice is no other than Tyler.

Taking a huge deep breath in, "He does"

AN: So guys, I'm back! It's a huge change of plan for me and I'm currently back at the city. I'll start working next Tuesday and hopefully, I'll be permanent til next school year opening. I'll be going back home on Monday so I'll write as many chapters as I can.

Oh and those who noticed Alexandrielle's change of behavior and is missing the old Alexandrielle, don't worry. There's a bomb coming and I'm so excited to write it.

Stay in tune guys, and remember, always think like a Dominant. 😉😉

-❤MA_011