Chapter Sixteen

Tossing, turning...I've been doing this shit for a few hours already. Sleep doesn't seem to visit me tonight. It's Wednesday tomorrow but I still can't sleep! Aargh!

Submit or be dominated

I still can't get his words out of my head! Submit to him he says, like I'm gonna do that. Submission is never in my vocabulary. I never submit, I'm the one who dominates; no one else!

And after he just said that last night, we were called for dinner. He just straightened up and said "Soon you'll submit to me" before going out of the door like nothing happened. And at the dinner? Let's just say that another great news was announced - he's transferring to my school.

Oh what joy!

*****

Eyes still wide awake, it's already 5:00 in the morning and I already gave up on finding sleep.

Getting off the bed, I made my way to my bathroom. Though it's early, I filled the tub and waited for it to get warm. Once it did, I stripped off my clothes and get in.

My whole body relaxes as warmth finally touched my skin. It was so relaxing like there are invisible hands, massaging me; taking all the tension from my body.

After a while, I washed myself. I used my cherry scented shampoo and honey-vanilla body wash. After that, I rinsed my hair and just watched as the bubbles dissolves.

At exactly 5:30, I head out of the bathroom with my fluffy lavender colored towel wrapped around my body.

Going into the closet, I chose my red dress-shirt, jean jacket, black pants and my black and white Adidas shoes.

After dressing, I just let my hair loose; letting it dry naturally. Grabbing my bag and heading downstairs, only Fosha - the youngest maid - is up sipping a cup of coffee.

"Alexandrielle, you're early" she said in disbelief. Who wouldn't be surprised? I'm not a morning person.

I shrugged "Didn't get any sleep" I said before making myself a Nutella sandwich and heading to the garage. Taking the very expensive car they bought me on my sixteenth birthday, I didn't even bother remembering what it's called.

Opening the gate myself before speeding away, its still quite dark, but the sign of the rising sun is making its presence noticeable.

The school is empty when I arrived but is open. The guard let me in as soon as he recognized me. As I walk through the hallways, I remember something.

What am I gonna do now? Why did I even go to school this early if I could just sleep? Oh right, because I can't sleep. But now what?

Suddenly, an idea popped in my head. The music room. I haven't sing in a while.

Making my mind, I headed to the music room with excitement.

As soon as I arrived, I sat on the chair of the organ. As I press the first key, a sudden emotion washed over me and I continuously played while singing.

I thought I saw a man brought
to life
He was warm and he came
around like he was dignified
He showed me what it was to
cry
But you couldn't be that man
I adore
You don't seem to know, seem
to care
What you're heart is for
Well I don't know him anymore

There's nothing where he used
to lie
This conversation has run dry
But that's what's going on

"Nothing's fine I'm torn"