Chapter Fifty-Three

Footsteps resounded and the band and Jane and a few people rushed to us.

"Damn!" Harry cursed as he rushed to Tyler's side who is very close to fainting.

"Are you OK?" Justin came up to me and held my arms as he inspects me. I shakily nodded.

Zach's growl of rage is vibrating in the outside area as Brian and Adrian is having trouble restraining Zach. It's then that I realize that Zach is more dangerous and stronger than what I witnessed tonight. Why? Because the Hard Duo which is Adrian and Brian are strong with the strength of dominants because and they are physically fit and strong. They are known to be skilled when it comes to restraining, they don't even put much effort but the situation is quite out of hand now. Both of them are struggling in just one man's strength, and it's the both of them who is straining him. Just how strong is he?!

Harry touched his pulse. "His pulse is quite iregular. He took quite a beating and he'll be quite unstable when he wakes up, due to how hard his head hitted the railing" he informed us.

Did I say that Harry is training to become a doctor? Well now you know.

"Will he be OK?" Jane asked as she looked at the damage. She obviously shuddered as she looked around all the blood that littered the place. Thankfully, Danny was there to calm her down.

"He will be" Harry assured as he dialled a number to the hospital.

"He won't be for long" Zach spat as he wriggles in the duo's arms.

Before we knew it though, he successfully escaped and he stalked towards Tyler with the intent to kill. To eliminate the threat. All of us tried to stop as he raised his fist in the air and was about to hit Harry for he is shielding Tyler but stopped mid-air when an authoritative voice spoke up.

"That's enough!" Looking at the doorway of the balcony, Mr. Harrison stood there with a glare to Zach.

Zach shook as he tries to fight his father's command.

The sound of the ambulance's siren reached our ears as the medic team rushed up to take Tyler. As for Zach, he is restrained in the wrist with a chain along with four body guards of Mr. Harrison.

"I'll go" I said as the medics ask who will come.

"No!" Zach's furious voice reached my ears and I glared at him.

"And who are you to stop me?" I snap at him as I face my back to him.

"Alexandrielle, it would be better if you stay here. This is your celebration. If the celebrant leaves the party, the guest will all be disheartened. And I know you don't want that" Mr. Harrison spoke to me calmly and I let out a long heavy sigh.

"He shouldn't have done that" I muttered under my breath frustratingly.

Way to ruin my celebration Zach!