Chapter Ninety

All students are all buzzing around, just like a normal school should be. But I heard that there is a dominant here, a female one at that.

Walking around and trying to find the office, all people I ask for direction gives me nasty looks. Boys giving me disgusting looks while girls are envious looks. Haaay...

A tall girl who looks almost like me strolled through the place in such confidence and a knee curling air around her. She's beautiful in every way...flawless. Head held high, shoulders back, spine straight...I think she is the dominant they are talking about.

She is wearing a dark gray hoodie with the hood covering her face but not fully. Her black and gray bag is slung on her shoulder in almost a boyish way. Maybe it's in her nature to be boyish? I don't know.

All looked at her in a wary way and some even scurry away from her as she walked and disappeared in the corridor.

All snapped out of their trance her presence gave, including me. I continued to walk and I heard horrible stories about her.

One is there is a time where she attacked a kid for just taking her seat, another is when she dominantes her brother for eating her cake, the other is when a teacher accused her for stealing. It is even rumored how she beats anyone who comes her way and messes with her.