Chapter Eighteen

I groaned as Harrison (I haven't learned his first name yet) is announced that he is in our section.

Great! Just great! Another dominant , oh what joy!

The students eye him in disbelief as if they couldn't believe that they have another dominant in the town, and from the looks of it, they are horrified of his presence alone. I mean I am too if I am just ordinary like them, but from the very first time I met him, he has this commanding air around him. So strong, so controlling, so powerful and intimidating. I too had felt fear when I first met him. It's a miracle the teacher haven't fainted when she first met him. I mean, she did when she found out I'm a dominant.

So much for a heart of a lion. Pfft...

"Another dominant?"

"Man, we're doomed!"

"A male dominant?!"

Many whispers was heard around the classroom. If you're wondering how ordinary people know that a person is dominant? The answer is: because all dominants have an aura around them that intimidates ordinary people. They have the air around that screams authority and power. The stronger and more intimidating their aura is, the more they are aggressive, powerful, stronger, and authorative.

"D-do you want to i-introduce yourself?" The teacher asked him nervously. He just rolled his eyes "I'm Zach Harrison, son and heir of the Dominant Incorporation" he said boredly like he has no care in the world. Why would he?

"So...do you want t-to say anything to the c-class?" The teacher tried to sound unaffected but her agitated actions say otherwise.

He looked all of us in the eye and I only managed to hold his for five seconds. Those dark orbs of his is going to be the death of me.

"Just stay out of my way" he said before taking a seat behind me with the same view of the window.

*****

Lunch came and the cafeteria is filled with murmurs about the new dominant.

I was just enjoying myself with my lunch when suddenly, someone arrogantly plopped down across the chair from mine.

I looked up to see one of the football jocks smirking at me. If I recalled right, his name is Luke.

"Hey there, hotchicks. Always preffering to be alone huh? You already recruited some friends but why are you spending your time alone?" He asked me as he popped a fry in his mouth.

I crossed my arms over my chest "I'm always alone and I always keep it that way, meaning you are included to stay away from me. Nobody invited you in my table and as long as I know, no one owns anything" I told him. I really hate these jocks.

"Whoa there! Easy, I just wanted to be friends-" he started but I cut him off.

"Well, I don't"

"Not friends? Then how about friends with ben-"

"You might wanna rephrase that offer if you don't want to go home with a broken bone" a deep, authorative voice cut him off.

Both heads turned towards the voice to see Harris-Zach, I mean, looming over Luke.

His eyes are glaring heatedly at Luke with the intent to do great harm. In the back of his eyes, I saw an emotion....

Possessiveness.