Chapter Ninety-Three

*Skylar's POV*
Narrowing my eyes at this thief, how dare he say that to me. More importantly, who the hell is he? He doesn't look like a servant here, he doesn't even look like he is in any way related to the Riley's.

"Girly huh? I don't think there is a policy in this house that girls doesn't belong here" I fired at him while crossing my arms over chest.

"You're really stupid" he said exasperatedly as my blood boils a million degrees. OK, that's Alexandrielle's line but who cares? "I said, girly. Girls are allowed but not girlies. Look at you, you look like a Barbie doll coming to life" he said with a head-to-toe look at me for more effect and a disgusted look.

"Look here, asshole. I don't know who you are, or what you are because for all I know you are some alien from another planet that is here to steal god knows what for experiments. But if I were you, back off before I hit you with this" I threatened him while wiggling the pan in my hands.

"That won't work, girly" he taunted and I was about to give a remark when heavy footsteps approached us.

"Would you guys stop bickering, you look like crazy teenage couples who is having an LQ" Alexandrielle irritably remarked as she snatched the cheese chips from the guy.

"What's an LQ?" the guy asked confused as he pick one chip and opened it.

"Love Quarrel, idiot" I snapped and he glared at me.

"Well, sorry not to know that, girly because I belong here" he smirked at me tauntingly while I sneered at him. Aaargh that scumbbag!

"One more word from any of you and I'll throw you to the swimming pool, especially you Justin" Alexandrielle threatened and he just smiled sheepishly at her.

"No worries, milady. The guys are already in the pool. I'm the only one missing so..." He grinned as Alexandrielle rolled her eyes at him with a smile.

"You guys know each other?" I asked in wonder while looking at them.

"Obviously, that's why I belong here" Justin remarked again and God help me not to punch him. I may not be a dominant but I do know how to punch.

Alexandrielle stood up abruptly and pinched Justin's ear as she drag him away using his ear.

I stood there shocked as I hear a loud splash followed by laughters.

Tentatively walking closer to the pool, there are five guys in the pool including Justin with another girl than Alexandrielle. Looking at my best friend, she is chuckling at Justin's playful annoyed face and I feel so out of place.

"Girly! Might as well jump on your own than wait for Alexandrielle to do it for you" Justin called out and I froze.

Everything became quiet as I look nervously around. Alexandrielle is as tense as ever but the other girl broke the icy tension.

"Hey there" she smiled warmly at me and I couldn't help giving it back. "Would you like to join us?" She asked and I looked at Alexandrielle who is as careless as ever if I join or not.

"Sure" I agreed as she tensed even more. The girl noticed and gave her an eye while Alexandrielle just shrugs and plops down next to her.

Taking the glass of juice from the other girl's hands, she took a huge gulp as the girl whined in protest.

My heart ached at what she is making me see. That action indicates that she trusts and loves that person she took food from. She always does that to me and I do that to her before too. But now, that silent message is enough to crumple my heart. She's her new best friend now.

After swimming for a while and getting to know the other guys, Alexandrielle stood up from her seat.

"Jane, help me with something in the kitchen"

The girl looked at her as if she'll disagree "What? Why me? Look, if those are heavy things, don't rely on me because I don't have-" she immediately shut up when Alexandrielle gave her a look. "OK..." She said as she disappear with Alexandrielle.

"So...do you stay here?" Harry, I think asked me.

"Yeah but not permanently. I'm just here to...make amends" I said the last part softly.

"With who?"

"Alexandrielle" I answered sadly and all of them became sympathetic.

"What happened?" They asked and I sighed, telling them the whole story.

"If you're really friends with her, how come she never mentioned you to us? Or why didn't she mention us to you?" Daniel asked sadly as if I can answer him.

"I don't know" I answered truthfully and that thought hurted me.

"Maybe we're not really friends" Adrian said solemnly but Justin gave each of us an angry look.

"Are you really her friends or what?!" He bellowed in anger as we stare at him in shock. "We have been friends with Alexandrielle for as long as we can remember and we know her better than anyone else. She only keeps something away from us if she has a reason or it is something that we shouldn't have to worry. Alexandrielle is a good person and I know she has a reason for this" he explained and all of us hang our heads low in shame. Damn! How can we think so lowly of her?

"We should ask her" Brian said and we all agreed.

"Talking about asking her, what's taking the both of them so long?" Now that Daniel mention it, what's taking them so long?