Chapter Sixty-Seven

One week, three days, four hours, 34 minutes, and 6 seconds later....

My habit is back people.

I was now free from the hospital just scratches on my once whipped back. It's impossible to heal that quick but I should remind you I'm a dominant.

Zach and I had gotten along so well. Opposites but common at the same time. Crazy right? In those times, I thought about a lot of things. About what will happen in the future, the possibilities, I also realized I can trust Zach, I also realize that this marriage can work, and that...I actually like him!

Oh god, no wonder my heart is crazy for him! I mean, he's amazing in his own way. I realized it the night he uttered the words "You don't know what you're doing to me". That night, I had forced him to sleep and he slept beside me. I can't let him work always without rest, it could damage him.

I watched as he sleeps. He is so peaceful, so serene, so content. His always frowning face is at ease. His always furrowed eyebrows are lined peacefully without any trace of worry. The whole night, I stayed awake, watching him sleep and stroking his soft black hair. It was just then that I realize, I like him.

"Lex?" His voice sent a warm feeling to me.

I turned towards him to see him scratching the back of his head sheepishly with a tinge of pink in his cheeks.

It was so hard to stop myself from 'aaaw-ing' at his cuteness. I mean come on! My freaking dominant male is feeling sheepish with a light blush! Who wouldn't think it is cute?

"You're so cute!" I giggled which embarrassed him more.

"I'm not!" He retorted while turning a bit redder shade. I burst out laughing. Falling into the hospital bed as I roll in laughter. Oh my god! My stomach hurts!

"Y-you...are!" I managed to exclaim in laughter.

He cleared his throat before composing his self. Crossing his strong muscled arms on his chest, he said "Cute is not something you should call a male dominant" he said in a serious tone but there is that happy gleam in his eyes he couldn't hide.

"Oh...my...god!...You..." I guffawed in laughter again. I just couldn't help myself. "Cute!!" I screeched in glee while laughing again.

Shaking his head while hiding a smile, he pick me up off the bed.

"Say that again and I will punish you" he playfully threatened and I giggled.

Pinching his cheek and setting it into what I think is a smile, I gave him a sweet smile.

"Cute" I repeat again. I was going to withdraw my hand when he caught it with his hand and kissed my palm, knuckles then my whole hand. The feeling of his warm moist lips gave me a feeling of pleasure in the pit of my core and I shivered.

His eyes connected with mine and I saw the passion and lust in them.

"Lex..." He murmured again and his husky baritone voice turned me on. Hormones!

"Zach..." I didn't even recognize my own voice because it just came out deeper with desire. Oh my god! Zach what are you doing to me?

Crashing his lips on mine, his hands grabbing me so close...as if he doesn't want to let me go. This one is different. It is not the sweet and slow one we shared before, except it is fast, greedy, wanting more...possessive. And oddly, I enjoy it.

Our tongue fought in dominance as I level his pace with mine. Realizing that I can keep up, he fastened his pace even more that left me breathless. Biting his lower lip, I teased him as he groans and grind himself at me. I felt his hard erection in abdomen and god he was HUGE! It only turned me on even more.

Angling my head, he deepened the kiss as his hand ducked inside my shirt. His hand explored my bare flat stomach as I moan at the pleasure it gives me. He answered with his own pleasured groan.

"Oh my dinkies!"

Both of us jumped away from each other in shock only to see Nanny in the doorway with a blush of embarrassment in her cheeks.