Chapter Fifty-Five

Sitting on the comfort room floor. My head is spinning. If I'm correct, I swear I see three stars circling my head. I'm not even sure if they are really three of them. Who knows if it's just one star that circles my head fast that makes me think they are three. Bah! I really couldn't think straight because as I said, my head is spinning. Is it really my head or am I just thinking that? Damn! Stop thinking too much, will you?!

After a while, the spinning stopped and I am finally back to normal. If you could call normal walking like a zombie.

The zombie girl is back!

"Are you ok?" Jane asked me as I take a seat with Zach in a far side.

"If you call OK if I walk like a zombie" I replied as I glued the flowers she cutted to another flower with a different color but matching pairs.

"How can you be sarcastic during worrisome times?" She asked as she shook her head at me.

"Believe me, I ask the same question myself" I answered.

One hour, three minutes and 39 seconds later....

Ugh! When will I stop this habit?

We are currently tidying the place, ready to depart. Wow, I sound like a soldier.

"Oh! Director, is it OK if I go first? My brother is here to take me now. He won't be able to fetch me later because dad will use it to go to Middleton" Jane asked as she brought her cellphone back to her bag.

"Sure, Juliet. Next time, your Romeo will be the one to drop you and fetch you, OK?" I joked and she gave me a smile before running off, BUT, not before I noticed Lance perking up at the mention of Jane's Romeo.

It was too soon before we are all already at the parking lot as I watch all my classmates to go.

Being a dominant and a leader, I should be the last to leave just to ensure that everyone left and is already on their way home.

"I'll drop you off your house" Zach's baritone voice spoke behind me as we watch the last car to drive away.

"No thanks, I'll have Edmund fetch me" I said as I walk away from him.

"Who the fuck is Edmund?!" His tone became dangerous.

I turn to him with a flat look "My fuck buddy" I deadpanned although that's not true of course.

"Your what?!" He roared as he started to come closer to me with dangerous steps.

"Whoa...look at you reacting like that. Keep up!" I joked as I walk away again.

"For fuck's sake, stop playing to me like that!" He exclaimed frustratingly.

"Then stop coming after me like a pathetic dog!" I snapped at him while walking. I'm bristling towards him.

Before I know it, strong hands took hold of both my shoulders and turned me to him.

"What did I say about talking to me like that again?" He gritted out.

"You said "You don't know what I'm capable of when it comes to punishing" I know, I know. It's obvious" I said boredly while waving my hand at him dismissively.

"And clearly you don't believe I'll prove that to you, isn't it?" He asked me in a challenging tone.

"Why should I? It's not like I did anything to provoke you" saying this with a shrug.

"How about...talking to me in a disrespectful way?" He feigned thinking deeply. I swear he kind of looked cute-hang on there sister! Don't even think of calling him cute!

"Really? I am teasing you but seems to be that Mr. Dominant Male doesn't know what teasing is" I fired back at him with the same challenging tone.

Grabbing my waist and keeping my body firm with him, he leaned close to my ear "I can show you what REAL teasing is like"