Chapter Seventy-Four

"Is there something wrong, dear?" I shook my head to get out of the trance.

"Yeah I'm fine" I answered Mrs. Poppins who is looking at me worriedly.

"Are you sure? Does the story bothered you?" She asked and I nodded.

"I just have an instinct that something is not right with her" I confessed as the wheels in my head whirled again.

"Zach sensed that too but he just ignores it" she smiled at me reassuringly.

Nodding at her, I decided to just let it go for now.

"Anyway, Mrs. Poppins..."

"Call me Liz, dear. We are family here" she said and I smiled.

"Well Liz, do you know where my books are? I couldn't find it in my boxes." I told her and she smiled.

"Well, I guess the surprise is sooner than expected" she said before linking her arm with mine and leading me through the huge halls of Zach's mansion.

Liz gave me a tour through Zach's huge mansion. She also told me about Zach's childhood. He and I are the same, raised by a nanny but different because he is stilled cared for and loved by his parents while I am not.

"Zach is always the silent observer. You can easily mistaken like he doesn't care about anything, but will prove you wrong when there's a time where he knows more or knows everything about a certain thing. He never had any friends. He just have them on his thirteenth birthday but he's not that close with them. He's a closed off person and would rather be alone most of his life than having friends, his words not mine" Liz kept on filling me more about him and I am thankful for that. Although I would prefer Zach tell me himself.

"Does Zach play sports?" I asked Liz and she nodded.

"Yeah. He's sport himself. He plays lots of sports. Baseball, Basketball, Football, Swimming, Kickboxing or any martial arts, and even golf but he doesn't play it now. He hates it" she said with a playful grimace.

"Why?" I asked and her face fell.

"That's because his mother and him use to play it" she said solemnly.

Thinking about it, I haven't met Zach's mom. Even heard of her.

"What happened to his mom?" I asked and she shook her head in her solemn trance.

"I'm sorry dear but it's not in my position to tell you" she said gently and I nodded in understanding.

"We're here!" She announced as she pushed the huge dark brown mahogany twin door to reveal a castle like library.

All walls are filled with lined books of different labels, genres, colors, and sizes. There are lot of stairways going higher and higher which are colored gold and silver with intricate designs.

How long does it take for them to collect such various of books? Oh my god, this is heaven!

In the middle of the huge hall are sets of reading couches with a round reading table as high as my knee. The reading area is carpeted with a maroon velvet with black intricate designs.

A certain area caught my eye as I practically jumped in joy.

It's a white bookshelf with all my books and other novels are neatly lined and organized. There is also the similar set of reading area near it, and the best part is, it is outlooking the window which shows the mansion's amazing backyard.

Looking at Liz, she has this pleased smile in her place.

"Surprise!"

Running up to her, I hugged her to death.

This is so amazing!