Chapter Ninety-Four

*Alexandrielle's POV*
Three days, it's been three days since I've seen Zach and that longing feeling in my chest grows more and more. Three days always constantly checking my phone to see if he even texted me or called, but always end up hurt and disappointed when there is none. Three days of him only filling my mind. His smile, his jokes, his smirks, his eyes, his lips...aaargh! I really need to get a grip of myself.

Yeah if that is even easy.

And now, here I am again, in my room, staring at the ceiling and thinking about no other than my male.

Does he even think of me? Is he missing me the way I am missing him? Did he eat? Is he sleeping well? What if he's overworking his self again? What if he gets sick? I hope Liz takes good care of him. Is he reading my texts? Is he itching to text back, to call me? Is he stopping himself from doing so? Aaargh! Of course there's no answer.

Groaning, I took my phone again and typed a message.

"I'm sorry

-Me"

For these past three days, I'm always sending him messages. Waking up at five just to send that same message to him so that he can read it the first thing he wakes up, and texting it again at lunch break and in the evening where I know it will be the last one he'll read before sleeping. But not once did he reply.

These past three days, mom is spending more time with me, really taking her role as a mother to me that tears always well up in my eyes everytime she does something so motherly. Dad is trying his best to make it up to me too, but of course, he's always awkward with me. While Jaken? Always my troublemaker but now, he's making me laugh instead of getting annoyed. As for Edmund and Nanny, we're just the same, as if nothing ever happened. And Skylar? She'll always be invisible to me. I meant what I said that day and I always stand up to my decisions. She knows that but she still chose to leave. So basically, she has no one to blame but herself.

Call me heartless but if you'll be in my shoes, would you still take her back?

She have tried so hard to have me open up to her, but that's the problem. My heart completely shuts her out for good and I don't think it will ever open up to her.

"Movie time!!" Jaken shouted from downstairs and I groaned. He's so noisy. It's better if he's nosy.

"Out out out! Come on sis! Movie time!" He knocked my door so fast as I bury my head in my pillow.

"Piss off!" I shouted at him but he didn't stop.

"Not until you come out!" He called back and I groaned in annoyance before standing.

Opening the door, his fist half way to knock before I punch him on the shoulder. "You're so noisy" I grumbled as I walk past him.

"And you look like a witch" he chuckled as I touch my hair. Nuts...more like knots. Yep! My hair is in knots. Damn it!

Going back to my room, Jaken laughed at me as I struggle to straighten my knotted hair.

After successfully brushing my hair, he grinned at me. "Last one to arrive won't be able to taste the cheese popcorn" he challenged before dashing downstairs.

Cheater! I ran after him and just glides down the stairs while he ran. Obviously, I won that petty race but it's still beneficial to me because I got to choose my seat, which is the most spacious of the couches and got a huge bowl of cheese popcorn myself. Yay me!

"Cheater!" Jaken complained when he plopped down on one of the sofa, I just shrugged at him.

"OK, what movie?" Mom and Dad joined us, sitting on the couple couch with a heart shaped pillow.

Skylar is seated on the carpet, browsing through the movies. "For family marathon, right?" She asked excitedly and they nodded.

"OK...we have...Spiderwick Chronicles, Narnia, World War Z, and...New Moon." I immediately tensed at the last one. New Moon, that was the movie that Zach and I were watching. My heart clenched again at the thought of him. Why does he always have to be in my mind? Can't he just leave just for once? But the question is, do I want him to leave my mind? Aaargh! You're just confusing yourself.

Half-way to the movie, I excused myself at the exact time we turned it off when Zach has to do his work.

Going out of the door and to the street, the cold wind brushed past me. I should've brought a jacket. Walking down the street and passing some shops, I felt eyes on me but ignored it.

Going to the park, it is dark but the lamplights and some lanterns made it look so welcoming. Taking my seat on that same swing, I looked ahead of me to see Tyler looking at me in the distance.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him. Being a dominant, he hears it. Getting close to me, his eyes are bloodshot.

"I need to talk to you"