Chapter Fifty-Four

Have you ever been angry to a person for a long period of time? If you ask me, I am. It's been four days since that incident and Zach and I are still...out of reach with each other. Four days? Am I crazy? It's not even that long but it is for me. I mean, if you have a best friend that nearly got hurt because of your soon-to-be betrothed's rage, wouldn't you be angry? Well I wouldn't be angry but furious! Oh god! Now my blood is boiling again. Should I fly to Antarctica to freeze my boiling blood? Maybe I should.

Today is now Thursday and I so dreaded for Saturday to come. Usually I would've partied all by myself if Saturday is near and if you say I'll be bored at Saturday, I would've laughed my ass off of you. The point is, Saturday means the engagement will happen and I so dreaded to be home tomorrow because my oh-so-annoying relatives are going to visit until the engagement party is done.

Great! Just great!

Why wouldn't I be thrilled to have my relatives over? They're freaking annoying. Especially those kids! And my cousins who are just my age but are all boys always makes fun of me. And don't even get me started with my aunts and uncles. Those nasty people kept on telling stories of how good they are in bed and how loud they can make their partners moan and scream.

Yuck!

And another fact is, they usually tell those stories with the young are around. Fuck them!

I slammed my head on the table. "Work, work, work" I muttered with each slam.

"Ok! What's the matter that you couldn't focus?" Jane asked beside me while we are in the orientation room with the class as we make props for the play.

"Jane..." I groaned.

"What? Are you in pain? Are you sick? Do you have cramps today? Should I call someone?" She rambled like I can answer them all. Way to go, nerdy.

"I think...I'm gonna throw up" I said and her eyes widen.

"What-now? H-how? Wha-" she started to panick and I slammed my head on the table again, and this time it's louder causing the class to look at me.

"Stop rambling or else I'll throw up at you" I said.

I knew I shouldn't of reminisced things about my relatives, they really makes me throw up at times but not literally. I just have passion into being disgusted with them, I guess.

"But...why are you feeling as if you'll throw up?" She asked me, concerned as she rubbed my back gently.

"My relatives are coming over tomorrow" I said with nauseatingly.

She frowned. "And what's that suppose to mean?"

"I'll really throw up with the thought of those scumbags" I said while laying my head sideways to face her.

"Why?" She asked as she continued to cut some flowers.

"Because they won't stop bragging about how good they are in bed and how loud they make their partners moan and scream" I barely made the words out as I feel bile rise in my throat and I ran to the comfort room with Jane's disgusted reaction.

Thankfully we are near to the comfort room or else I would make a mess in the place...eeew!

Throwing up, my stomach heaving up all I ate at lunch which is my favorite hamburger.

My poor hamburger. Why do you have to come out so soon?

Someone pulled my hair away from my face and the touch sends shivers down my spine. Oh no, not again.

Before I could react though, I, Alexandrielle Quin Riley throw up again in the toilet with the person that is the last thing I want to be with in the whole world.

AN: Poor Alexandrielle. She's throwing up because of those relatives of her. Do you think they're that bad? Hmmm...let's find out!

-@MA_011