Chapter Forty-Eight

Picture of Alexandrielle's gown 👆👆

After filling our stomachs, Jane and I headed to a famous beauty salon just down the street. When I was a kid, mom would always take me here to beauty-up for ocassions. She only cares about looks but I care about personality. Sometimes I wonder, am I even their daughter?

The bell chimed as Jane and I entered. "Aaah...Alexandrielle my dear. So good to see you again after five lifetimes" David, the manager and also the lead stylist greeted me with a hug. He is gay and he is a very kind...gay.

"I missed the Fru-fru planet" I joked while motioning the place.

The place is decorated in beautiful plastic roses of different colors and other plants I don't know. The walls are all painted in white with posters of models, hair styles, and their specialties. As far as I remember, the salon has four chambers. The hair treatment and style chamber, the make-up and beauty chamber, the spa chamber, and the manicure and pedicure chamber. No wonder they are famous and rich. They also perform great jobs.

He chuckled "Always the same. Anyway, how can I help you? It's a wonder you came here by yourself, considering the fact that you don't beautify yourself much" he commented.

"Well...there's this ocassion and I don't want to be with mom at the moment so...I brought my friend instead" I said with a shrug.

"Aahh...girl time is it? What time are you needed?" He asked.

"It will be seven this evening" I said and he excitedly clapped his hands.

"Get ready ladies, because we are going to make you more beautiful than a princess" he announced as he ushered us to the hair treatment and style chamber. The place is filled with mirrors and an area is secluded for hair rinsing, hot oils and whatnot. While another area is for hair styling along with the tools and all. There are even some posters for costumer choices.

"OK...I shall take care of your hairs, beauties before proceeding to style it. Would that be alright?" He asked us, excited as ever.

"Wouldn't that add to the payment?" Jane softly asked as she shyly look around the room. This must be her first time.

"Well...because Belle-beauty here decides to beautify today, it'll be my treat for the hair treatment." He announced us with a kind smile.

See? I told you he is kind.

Jane is still quite uncertain. "And besides," David continued. "This seems to be your first time. Don't worry. It'll be my treat. Beauties like you are worth treating" he said as he ushered us to the hair rinsing area.

"Belle-beauty?" She asked me and I smiled.

"He's been calling me that since the third time mom took me here" I informed her.