Chapter Seventy-Five

Then, the door that is the way to go back started to close but he didn't make a move to come.

"Brandon!" I cried as the door shut with his last words ringing forever in my heart and soul...

"I love you"

I squealed as I read the words on the book I'm currently reading. This is so suspenseful! Is that even the right term? I don't know. The point is, Sheena, the main character of the story has been in love with Brandon for years! And when they finally get together, shit loads of problems came in to their way that is going to pull them apart for eternity. And Brandon's last words to her got me all excited and giggly. I wish I could jump up and down on this couch but I'm too excited to read the next chapter.

Here we go!

I don't know for how long I am engrossed in reading but of course, someone has to ruin it.

"Alexandrielle, it's time for you to get ready. You're male has arrived." Liz told me while poking me to get my attention.

How did she know I call Zach 'My Male'? Hmmm...He must've told her.

"Tell him to give me ten" I said without even glancing at her.

She chuckled. "Dear, Zach is not a patient person"

"I know" I said as I flip to another page with an excited squeal.

"Dear, you have to go get ready. Don't wait before he fetches you here himself" Liz warned me with a light chuckle.

"He won't die by just giving me an extra ten minutes" I told her and I know she's shaking her head.

"He'll probably flip if you won't listen. He'll drag you if he comes here to fetch you" she said.

"Then tell him that I'll kick his ass if he wouldn't listen to me also" I said and she chuckled.

"Whatever you say" she said before leaving to fetch my male.

Her taunting voice give me a shiver of fright and excitement because she knows how Zach will react better than me. I wonder what will he do to me if he comes and fetch me himself. Will he tickle me to death? It's my weakness but I'm sure he doesn't know that. So I guess I'm safe...for now.