Chapter Seventy-Six

"Where are we going?" I asked Zach as soon as he finally put me down on the ground.

If you're wondering why I'm off the ground? Ask Zach. Or maybe I'll just answer it for you. After telling me my punishment, I stubbornly kept myself planted on the sofa so that I could tick him off. After gently trying to pursuade me to go get ready, he - being the impatient one he is - eventually gave up and slung me over his shoulder as he carry me to our room.

"I won't tell you" he said before going to the closet.

"Really?" I asked in baby voice and I hear him chuckle. "Can't daddy tell me where we're going? I'm a big girl now" I imitated and he got out with some clothes in his hands.

"A very naughty girl. Go change into something casual and don't even think of making me fetch you again. I swear I won't be that patient like earlier" he threatened me half playfully but I know his threat is something not to be played for.

"Okay okay" I grumbled as I ran to the closet. I don't have to shower anymore because I already did half an hour before Zach arrived. It's a miracle I managed to pull myself away from the book.

Casual he said...shrugging, I just choose what I could.

(AN: Alexandrielle's outfit at the very top. I couldn't describe it. It's too pretty. 😹😹)

Getting out of the closet, I sat on the beautiful desk and brushed my hair before curling it at the tips. I also put a light make-up on, just masscara, an eyeliner and a cherry lip gloss.

"You ready?" Zach appeared in the doorway and I nodded. Grabbing my purse, I headed towards Zach.

He's wearing a dark-blue dresshirt which is rolled up to his forearms accompanied by dark-brown pants with black shoes. My jaw just dropped. He looks so hot! It practically blew me off seeing him in such casual clothes although he uses casual clothes at school. The point is, his casual taste is so different when we were at school. Right now he is using dresshirt when at school he just uses a t-shirt accompanied by a leather jacket.

"What an eye-raper" Zach's teasing voice snapped me to reality and I blushed beet-red. Oh god!

Chuckling, he walked closer to me before taking a few locks of my hair and resting them in the front while the others are at my back.

"Beautiful" he murmured with admiration and an emotion in his eyes I can't place.

"T-thanks" I shyly said as he planted a kiss on my forehead. My heart soared again and really, I admit, it is hundred percent crazy...crazy for Zach.

Before I know it, he leaned closer to me and planted his lips on mine. He moved his lips slow and loving with mine and it takes me by surprise. He said it's my punishment. But nonetheless, I kissed him back.

"Lex..." He murmured between the kiss.

"Zach..." My voice unknowingly answered him. What is happening to me? How come my body is answering to him without my permission? I guess that's what love does to you.

"I..." He continued to kiss me as his hand cups my face. His lips are so soft...so full. It feels as if I couldn't get enough of him. Reaching my hands up and wrapping them around his neck, I bring him closer to me.

"Lex I-" he murmured again but immediately stopped when I tugged at his bottom lip. He groaned as I pressed myself to him.

"Lex we should stop" he said reluctantly but pulled away. "I wanted to make it up to you by taking you out on a date but God! You're making it so hard for me to resist you" he groaned as if pained with the restraint he is putting in his self.

I blushed again at his words.

After a while, he sighed before entwining my hands in his.

"Let's go"