Chapter Fifty

My feet is killing me. Ever thought of that you're whole life? Few years ago, if people complain and say "My feet is killing me" I would just laugh and say they're exaggerating. But now? I realized that feet could kill you too, you know?

I've been dancing for an hour or so with eighteen different guys who is too arrogant and stubborn to let me go. They tried talking to me, flirted with me even...eew! Thankfully, the last five dancers are my boys so I didn't worry.

I wish I could dance more but my feet is really killing me! Ouch!

Going to Jane, she is fine. Justin and Danny had kept her company and just as predicted, she warmed up to them fast.

"You look like you've been stepped on by a bargain or something" Justin commented as I approach them.

"Don't talk" I said while slumping on the chair.

If I am some dramatic girl here, I would've massaged the imaginary swollen ankle due to my feet killing me.

Ugh! Stop repeating those phrases!

I scolded myself. My brain can really malfunction at times.

"Didn't see your betrothed here" Harry said as he flopped down on the chair beside me.

My heart ached at the mention of him but I didn't let it show.

"You know, the debut girl has one last dance right?" He asked and I nodded. Hopefully, Zach wouldn't appear, my mood will be ruined if he does.

You're dumber than you look

His words echoed in my head and I feel tears welling up in my eyes.

"Uhhm I gotta go outside for a bit" I excused myself as I practically ran to the balcony. It was cold outside and I got the perfect view of the full moon.

Wait...full moon? It is rumored that male dominants are very aggressive during full moon. Maybe that's why he didn't come?

"Aren't the debut girl should be inside and not outside alone?" My eyes widen as I turn back to meet with a pair of dark gray eyes.

"Tyler!" I exclaimed with happiness and relief.

He chuckled as he got closer to me. "Missed me huh?" He asked and I hugged him.

If you're wondering who is Tyler in my life? He is my...first. You know when I said I don't have first kiss, hug, boyfriend? I never did have but I have my first time in...you know...the nasty thing. Shocker I know. But it's another story.

Tyler and I met at a bar. Both of us are trying to drown in our world of numbness. I was drinking, trying to forget everything. My parents and I got a terrible fight and that's when I rebelled against them. While him? He is drowning his anger at his father for abandoning him and his mother while he lives in pure luxury and fortune. His father came to him only to tell him he need him because he needs an heir and he is so angry at that. Only knowing them when he needs them.

We accidentally bumped into each other. We only drank a shot only so we're still not drunk. We talked about our shit of lives and that's when everything started. A while ago we are just talking and next, I was already up the wall with him kissing my neck, down to my breast, then lower and lower until everything happened.

The next day, we cleared everything that it doesn't mean anything. It's as clear as a day. And from then on, we stayed on friends with benefits. We sometimes encounter here and there but never really do anything than just greet and short talk.

Nothing else.

AN: Shocking revelation of Alexandrielle. What do you think is Tyler's role in the story? Protagonist or Antagonist? Hmmm let's find out. And what do you think Zach is doing at the moment? Or how do you think he will react if he finds out about Alexandrielle and Tyler's relationship? Do you think they like each other?

Questions, questions, questions...like there are answers there. Hehe anyways, take care always guys. Hopefully I'll see you in the next chapter 😉😃😄.

-@MA_011