Chapter Forty-Three

"Excuse me?" She asked me incrediously.

"Excuse you" I bowed and positioned my arm in showing the way motion just to tick her off further.

Which seems to be working effortlessly because she turned beet-red in anger.

"Where's the bitch here? Why is there a tomato girl in the lounge?" I ticked her off further with a taunting whistle.

Her body twitched and is already ready to lunge at me when a voice interrupted her.

"You should think twice before you try provoke her. She can kill you in a flash if she wants to" looking to our right, Mr. Schuder is approaching us with a murderous stare at the tomato girl.

"But she insulted me!" She whined as if she's close with him.

I asked and brought out an imaginary note and a pen. "Obviously fake politeness, check! Too red lip color, check! Boredly looking at her nails, check! Indecent clothes with cleavage showing too much, check! Easily insulted especially in appearance, check! Feeling close to high ranked coworkers, check! And lastly but never the least, bitchy attitude, check! Congratulations you're a certified bitch in this company. An honor" I taunted her while I scrible and check on my imaginary note.

"Why you..."

"Ms. Pierce, if you would kindly shut your fucking mouth. Meet me at the orientation room after I escorted Ms. Riley to the studio room. You should know to discipline yourself. It is already stated in the contract and you know what happens if disregarded" he warned before leading me away.

I stuck my tongue out at the tomato bitch girl to tick her off even more. Childish, I know.

Once we're out of sight, Mr. Schuder chuckled in mirth and I smiled.

"Ah...morning bitches" I breathe out and he laughed.

We talked all the way to the band's studio, catching up through the gap of time we spent without each other.

Bursting through the door "The Princess of the Dancing Stars is back!" I announced enthusiastically and almost immediately, I was tackled on the ground with the band I love so well.

"Alexandrielle!!" They all shrilled in happiness and I couldn't stop giggling in happiness.

"We missed you!!" Daniel, our drum master shrilled in my ear and I laughed. To other people, I would've been annoyed or have covered my ears but these are my guys, my life long friends, the people I love with all my heart who feels the same to me, the very people who accepted me as of who I am.

"I missed you too guys" I said as we all stood up.

"We figured you could come so...we got something for you" they all part ways and in the middle is a two layered cake with cursive writings that says 'Happy Birthday Alexandrielle'.

My eyes watered as I noticed a lot of gifts under the cake.

"Guys..." I was speechless. My heart filling with joy and I couldn't seem to care about anything else but with the family I have now...the band. I had birthday parties before but I never enjoyed it even if it is very grandious and royal-like. A simple celebration like this is all it takes to make me happy. I never ask for anything, what I'm given is all I am content with. And celebration with my band, my family is always the best.